PJO:HoO: He Gets Jealous

Grover-

You will notice Grover is getting agitated and make your way over to him. When you get to him you'll kiss his cheek and ask him why he's acting that way. He'll blush and stammer and explanation to which you'll just laugh and give him a quick kiss.

Luke-

He'll just threaten the said person. You'll roll your eyes and pull him away, apologizing, then glaring at your boyfriend. You'll talk it out once your alone and then everything's fine.

Percy-

Percy doesn't really get jealous. Just protective. He doesn't want anyone to hurt you or betray you.

Leo-

When Leo gets jealous it takes forever for his mind to process it. But when he does he has to do something with his hands. Usually he'll forge something. You'll come in, and notice that he's not his usual self. You drag him out to the edge of the woods, hug him and whisper why you were with said person. He'll eventually hug you back and press a kiss to your forehead.

Nico-

When Nico gets jealous he normally goes and sulks in the Hades cabin. You'll eventually walk in there, either to get something or in search of your boyfriend. He'll be cold and harsh to you but eventually he'll break and it normally ends in a kiss or five.