Chapter 3

*First day of school*

"Alright, come here, I wanna take a picture." I said, bringing her closer to me.

"You wanna take a picture with me?"

"Yeah, I've always done it since freshmen year, but now, I have a cute ass girlfriend to share it with." I said, getting out my phone. "You ready?"

"Wait!" she said taking my phone. "Okay, I look cute, lemme take it!" she said as she took the picture. "wait, I look really cute, I wanna take another." she said, taking like 4 more. "Okay, you can have your phone back." she said giggled.

"Alright you two lovebirds, time to head off, have a good day."

"Bye daddy!" she said, giving him a hug.

"Bye Punch! Please come home West Indian, your aunt would be very upset if you didn't." her dad said chuckling. "Bye Craig."

"Bye Mr. Eric." I said and put my arm around Aerilyn and walked out the door. "Hey, want anything from the store?"

"You don't have to buy me anything, Craig."

"But do you want anything?"

"Sure, a bag of chips would be nice."

"Alright." I said as we walked into the store. She stood at the front and did some little hip move while listening to her music.

Few minutes later we were walking back to school and arrived within 10 minutes.

"Craig, what if they don't like me?" she said, looking down at our intertwined fingers.

"Then they're stupid. But I like you. So that's all that should matter." I said, pecking her lips. She smiled and gave me another kiss while being on her tippy toes. "You're so short."

"yeah yeah, I know this sir." she said as we walked through the double doors.

"Ahhh, school."

"Yeah, SCHOOL."

"Don't be upset, monkey." I said, tapping her nose.

"Alright, I'll be happy." she said sighing. "I'll be back, I gotta go get my schedule."

"Alright, see you in a bit." I said and pecked her lips before she left.

"Ayeeee, CRAIG! Wassup homie!" my friend Daniel said dapping me.

"Aye man, Wassup?!"

"Nothing man, who was the girl?"

"My girlfriend, Aerilyn."

"Yooo, Craig got a girlfriend?"

"Yeah." I chuckled. "We've been hanging out for about 3 weeks."

"Hmmm, she's cute. I've never seen her around here."

"She just moved here." I said taking a seat. "I met her at a party. I didn't even know her name and she twerked on me." I chuckled. "And yeah, she's cute as hell."

"So you and Brianna though?"

"What about her? We aren't together. We broke up on a bad note before school and I don't talk to her. Haven't seen her all summer and I'm glad."

"Well, you might see her today."

"Yeah, she goes here." I chuckled.

"No, as in she's walking over here now." he said, I turned around to see Brianna standing right behind me.

"Awh hell."

"Hey Craigy!" she said, sitting on my lap. "How was your summer."

"Fine." I said, getting her off my lap. "Brianna, we broke up 3 months ago, c'mon now."