Gerard's Lecture

A/N: So I wanted to add in Gerard lecturing Ray on dating Mikey just for the shits and giggles so here you go. If I decide to this will turn into a series of One Shots all related to each other but not quite flowing like a multi-chapter fic, so if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them! ~SINcerely Satan  

   Gerard's POV

   "Okay we're here! Everyone pile out!" I yelled as we pulled up to our hotel, which I might add looked pretty damn shady, but hey it's what we could afford. Yep these substandard hotels were all we could afford. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ray and Mikey unloading their bags trying to get to their room. "Raaaaaaaaay could you stay back a moment?" I squealed in my syrupy-sweet oh-you're-gonna-get-it voice. I watched them exchange glances as Ray walked over to me."And Mikey we have the usual sleeping arrangement except instead of sharing a room with me and Frankie, Bob will be sharing a room with you and Ray, Don't worry there's two beds since Bob doesn't share beds!" He blushed and ran off to get all the rooms sorted out.

Ray's POV

  "Raaaaaaaaay, could you stay back a moment?" Gerard called out in a voice that made me knew I was in trouble. Aww shit, he's gonna lecture me on dating Mikey isn't he? Well it was nice knowing ya Fro, I'm pretty much fucked. "Yeah sure Gerard." I replied as he told Mikey about the sleeping arrangements. I walked over to Gerard, crossed my fingers and hoped he didn't kick my ass.

Gerard's POV

  God, this is gonna be good, I'm gonna strike the fear God, Satan, Hitler, and me into Ray all at once. Then inevitably probably crack up and tell him that if he hurts Mikey he dies. Or that I'll shave off his fro, that's a fate worse than death. Mwhahahaha!! "Ray, Ray, Ray," I started "I like you Ray, you're a nice guy, but now you're dating my little brother and do you know what that means?" I grinned manically and shoved my hand over his mouth as he was about to speak. "Shhhh don't speak, just listen." By this point Ray looked seriously freaked out by my actions " I just hope you know that by me catching you not only kissing my baby brother but letting your hands roam all over my innocent little Mikey's body only hours before at that truckstop, you're lucky I didn't rip off your damn hands right then and there." I stated that calmly with an honest-to-God smile on my face. God this was fucking hilarious, not to mention Bob was actually filming this to use as blackmail and probably to put this on the band's YouTube channel I'm evil and I like it. "Oh God Ray, this is fucking hilarious you thought I was serious!, No but, really hurt Mikey you die or I shave your fro off in your sleep, and I swear if you do something to that boy before he's ready I will find out and make your life a living hell." I stated plainly and I think I heard Ray breath a sigh of relief. "Oh yeah and Bob you can stop recording this now, maybe you can go show Mikey and Frankie!" I shouted gleefully.

Ray's POV

I stood there utterly confused and slightly relieved that it was over. Bob and Gerard were sitting there laughing their asses off hysterically at me. Great just great, they got it on video.....and they're gonna show it to Mikey and Frank...Fuck. My. Life. But hey, I got Gerard's seal of approval...AFTER HE SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. While Gerard and Bob were too busy laughing to notice, I walked off to find Mikey.

 Mikey's POV

      I walked out of the hotel room to find Ray standing there. I ran up to my new boyfriend and pecked him on the lips. I ignored the disgusted looks from other hotel guests fumbling with their room keys as I asked "Ray, babe whats wrong you look like you just met God, Satan and Hitler all at once..?"

"You'll find out soon enough anyway lets just go into our room and relax for awhile...." Ray trailed off. So I got out our room key and we fumbled into our room and onto our bed. We lie there in silence until a knock on our door broke the silence, "It's open!" I yelled as Gee, Frankie and Bob walked in.

"Hey Mikes, we have something to show youuuu!" Gerard sang. Ray released a groan of possibly agony and if I do say so myself it sounded pretty damn sexy. Ugh don't think like that right now Mikey save that for later....tehehe later the things I could do later....(A/N: Mikey Mikey what a dirty mind you have) After snapping out of my thoughts Bob opened his laptop and showed me the video of Gerard lecturing Ray. By the end of the video I was laughing internally but had my oh-so famous poker face on. "Hey Mikes we're gonna leave to go back to our room now probably crash goodnight, Ray , g'night Mikey" Frank said as he dragged Gerard away. Bob soon followed to his part of the hotel room and locked his door. Ray spoke up "Hey babe now that the others are gone I hope you don't mind me doing this." He leaned in and our lips collided. I licked his bottom lip begging for entrance which he soon granted and our tongues battled for dominance. He flipped me over so he was on top and he deepened the kiss he was now straddling me as I laced my fingers through his soft hair. After I don't know how long we finally pulled away and he whispered to me " I love you Mikey." and kissed my forehead. "I love you too Ray." I whispered and we fell asleep like just like that enjoying each others warm embrace.

A/N: I hope you guys liked it! I died writing the dialogue for Gerard's lecture so yeah, I decided this one turned out pretty well so please review and I'll give you a virtual cookie!