Chapter 3

Viper.

Okay today is the day...today you are gonna show him you are back...you can do it viper. You are a man. You are viscous snake.

I looked in the mirror that was in my friends room. He got out a year prior and happened to be in new york. He was acually  really cool about me living with him. He was older and had a lot of money saved before he went to prison and it all came back. Surprising he just lives in a two room apartment instead of a house...but he's old so I understand.

"Just do it ya pussy." The old man spat looking st me smiling.

"Yea yea...don't you have a bingo game to attend to ya old fucker?" I replied laughing.

He laughed and fixed my hair.

"Don't put your hair that fancy..thought you said you were the top ya princess." He said messing up my hair.

"Yea yea whatever..." I said  putting on cologne.

I got a coat on and walked out the door making my way to the store...for the 15th time this week....

Yes I'm pathetic... but I promise this will be the day.

Brandon's pov.

"2,4,6,8" I counted aloud counting the boxes on the shelves.  Doing inventory was boring but I just had to finish this.

"Hey pretty boy." My Co worker Angie said coming in the back.

"Hey girl." I said smiling.

"How's the boy hunt going?" She asked looking at me

"Boy hunt? Angie you know I'm with viper." I said putting the last box on the shelf.

"Hunny you haven't talked to him in a year...its time to.."  I cut her off.

"Hes my boyfriend end of story." I said raising my voice.

She nodded

"Well there a cutie out there and I bet he's gay." She said starting her share of the inventory.

"By the way Matthew said he needs you in the front." She said grabbing a pen.

I nodded and went to my register and was about to turn on my light when Matthew came over.

"Hey baby." He said looking at me.

"Matthew I'm not and never will be your baby." I said laughing.

"But I want you to be." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I looked down at his hand and smiled.

"Please don't matthew." I said looking at him.

"I think I wanna take a break." I said walking away before he grabbed my wrist.

All the sudden a huge figure grabbed him and slammed him in his back and I heard a loud hiss.

"HE SAID NO." The deep voice yelled.

"Omg...viper..."

I saw the figure turn and smile.

"Hey baby..I'm back"..