Chapter 16

Okay yall thank you so much for all the info about the ending that yall wanted. I have to say some of yall are so sweet about it and others....damn some of yall are savage as fuck. Like half were like "aww my poor babies" while others were "blood, blood ,blood, kill, kill, kill ,SACRAFICE" hahahaha anyways a lot of yall came to one conclusion and so as promised i eill make an ending with that. So i hope yall enjoy AND IF IT WASNT THE ENDING YOU CHOSE IM SO SORRY. :(.

"VIPER!" I yelled. The figure of viper didnt move as he gripped matt mouth open wide.

"Viper baby its ok just dont bite." I started slowly walking towards him.
"Viper its ok baby" i kept walking when he turned around and hissed.

I jumped as his fangs were out glistening.

"Its me baby" i said reaching out but he didnt care.

He turned around looking at him.

"Viper think about me. Think about us." I started.

He held matt but i could tell that he had started listening.

"Think about if you kill him." I started. Viper was going back inforth with his thoughts. One minute i knew he was listening , the next he was a savage monster.

"Viper i wanna marry you and be with you...if you go to jail we cant do that. Viper i want to adopt kids and be a family. I want you to be the great dad and husband i know you can be. I wanna grow old with you." I said.

I looked and could see tears in his eyes as his voice was low.

"He hurt you." He said slamming matt again while crying. Matt was still shaking his eyes closed ready for the worst.

"I know baby but you going to jail would hurt me even worst." I said looking at his back.

I slowly walked towards him.

"Just let him go" i said going towards him.

Viper nodded and slowly let matt down

"I knew you were too much a pussy to kill me" matt said.

Viper turned around punching him so hard he was out cold.

I slowly hugged him and felt his warmth as he hugged me back.

"So what now" i asked looking at him.

"Now matt gets what he deserves"

*next week*

"I won!!!" I screamed as i ran through the court house. I had won the case against matt and he was gonna be put away for rape. I was estantic.

"I still think it should have been worse." Viper said looking at me.

"Dont worry i think it will be." I said as i bit my lip.

Matt pov.

I sat in the jail house when i saw this big burly cop come in. He looked strong amd had a hungry look in his eye.

"Hi princess"

___________________________

The endddd. Btw viper and brandon got married and had 2 boys of there own and lived happily ever since.

I hope yall enjoyed i know i had fun writing

Look for my new book working in the title.

I think im liking "witches pet" ehat do yall think? Anyways byeee comment and like it up