The Hospital

Max told The nurse that Lindsey had hit her head on a rock and that she needed immediate medical attentionand if she didn't get a quick something will happen next and Max was scared for Lindsey's life. Bailey told the nurse that she had fallen off her horse and got hit by a rock.and after she got checked in the hospital she woke up she startled Max but she did not know where she was. Max got really worried about Lindsey.Lindsey how just waking up saying where am I how did I get here why?The doctor came in and said that she has Brain Damage and she needs a friend for life to take care of her.So Max got Bailey and told her that he is going to marry Lindsey so then Bailey flipped out with a happy face.Soon Lindsey was able to get out of the hospital but she was so excited to come home. Then Bailey realized Paint has been missing so she asked if she could borrow the truck you go help Russell up some people to help find paint.The hospital was not a very cheery place for Lindsey for the type of personality she had.As she got better day by day she still had to go to the hospital for brain checkups to make sure that they do not get worse than what she already has.After one of the days Max decided to take to the docter and then to a waterfall to propose he was really anxious when he was waiting for the docter to finish his work.As soon as they left Max had said that he has a surprise so Lindsey perked up a little bit then she went back to normal.They turned the corner and was to the trail they would take to the water fall.