The wedding

The day of the wedding came and Lindsey still had not seen paint,so she realized that she had to go look for her.Max told her that they would miss their wedding,so they decided to postpone their wedding till they found paint.Two days since what was supposed to be their wedding day and there was no sign of paint,Lindsey really wished she had the only thing she knew best and that was paint.2 Months later Lindsey and Max had been riding on the same trail that Lindsey had her accident  and she saw that there was hoof prints on the ground,they were fresh tracks.Just then Lindsey,and Max heard a familiar neigh,it got closer and more closer soon  something ran straight in their direction.The thing came into view it was paint,Lindsey got of the horse she was riding and ran to paint she was very happy to see Lindsey she almost knocked Lindsey to the ground.Paint had grown Lindsey almost did not recognize her when she came into sight.The very next day was the best day of Lindsey's life,she had dreamed that this day would come,but now she had every thing she hoped for her horse and her groom to be.The wedding was absolutely wonderful her horse themed wedding made it the most happiest day of her life.