*t w o*

I feel like Luke got his ass ruined that night sorry ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dedicated to @-thewaitingroon because she is officially my favorite person beside Luke Hemmings obvi <3

Oh and by the way

SMUT (;

____________________________________________________________________________________

I stared down at the Victoria's Secret box with wide eyes.

"Just try it on baby." Luke whispered into my ear. "You haven't even seen it yet."

I opened the box to see black lingerie with black clip on kitten ears and a tail.

I picked up the tail and examined it, turning it to try and find the clip, but instead finding a plastic circular shape.

"That's a butt plug baby." Luke told me, breathing down my neck sending shivers through my spine.

"Why don't you go try it on?" he said with a low voice, sounding more demanding rather than questioning.

"It won't fit." I tried to get out of it.

"It will fit, trust me." he encouraged, pulling me towards the bathroom and putting the box in my hand, closing the bathroom door.

Once I finished putting on the lingerie and cat ears, I stared at the tail, not exactly sure as to what I'm supposed to do.

"Need help baby?" I jumped and looked in the mirror, seeing Luke looking back.

"I don't-" I paused and he walked over to me, grabbing the plug, then my hand.

He guided me over to the bed, then instructed me to lie on my back. Doing so, he crawled up between my legs, our faces inches apart. He gently caressed my cheek with his hand, making my breathing alter.

"You're so beautiful. Worth much more than a million dollars." he whispered before he gently placed his lips on mine. They were soft and plump and fit perfectly with mine.

It was like one of those fairy tale moments. When you kiss your 'true love' for the first time. Their lips being irresistible, fitting into yours like they were made just for you.

But, this isn't a fairy tale. This is real life. And things like that don't happen in real life. Right?

He slipped his tongue passed my parted lips after I gave him the entrance. His tongue roamed through my mouth, touching every corner he could find.

I wrapped his hair around my fingers and started tugging. He moaned into my mouth and it sounded amazing.

I gained some courage and flipped us over, taking control of the situation.

I then began to grind my hips down onto him, him placing his hands on my thighs and rubbing.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and sat up a bit, feeling my way down his chest.

(It wouldn't let me put the hot gif and idk why -_-)

(I got it!!!)