*t h r e e*

That's so cute ^^^^^^^^^^

_____________________________

I woke up and looked around. I wasn't in my respective room. I was in Luke's.

I turned to the side to see Luke fast asleep. His mouth slightly open, soft snores coming from his sleeping figure as his chest rose and fell.

I smiled to myself as I watched him sleep, pushing strands of hair from his eyes. He was so beautiful. I didn't understand how someone as beautiful and kind as him could get mixed up with the auctioning shit.

Maybe he only went to try and save the souls of people who were stolen. But then, why would he spend so much money on me? I mean, a million dollars is a shit load of money. If that were the case, then why not just let me go with the white haired man?

I decided just to stop thinking about it. Because if I think about it too much, I could potentially ruin the experience I have with Luke.

I spent most of the morning just admiring him. His adorable slopped nose and his hot lip ring, his toned upper body.

I bit my lip as my gaze traveled down his torso. He was really fucking hot. I never knew someone could be adorable and hot and beautiful and sexy all at the same time. Let alone while asleep.

An idea popped in my head and I smirked. I shifted around and ducked under the covers, moving down to Luke's middle section.

I wrapped my hand around his soft cock and began stroking, his dick slowly hardening. Luke groaned and shifted so he lay flat on his back, letting out a small moan. I smirked and moved down, kitten licking his tip before taking it between my lips and sucking. I heard him moan again and moved further down, taking all of him in, hollowing my cheeks and sucking.

"Ugh. Fuck." Luke whispered before the sheets were ripped away. I continued sucking and looked up at him, batting my eyes innocently. Luke moaned again and threw his head back against the pillows, running his hand through my hair, nudging the kitten ears that were still clipped in from last night.

"Shit kitten." Luke moaned. "I'm gonna cum." he said with a more high pitched voice. I continued my actions, Luke's cock continuously hitting the back of my throat. Within a few more seconds, his cock twitched in my mouth and I felt his hot cum shoot down my throat, forcing me to swallow all of it, though I would have anyways.

I pulled back and looked at Luke. He was breathing heavily, his hair sticking to his forehead do to the sweat he perspired. I moved up so we were face to face and smiled at him. He opened his eyes and returned the smile.

He placed his hand on my cheek, gently caressing my face with the pad of his thumb. I leaned down and gave him a closed mouth kiss because, ew, morning breath. I stood up and almost fell back over. "I guess you haven't fully recovered from last night." Luke said from behind me. I could practically feel his smirk as he breathed down my neck.

"Why don't we brush our teeth and take a bath?" he suggested. I nodded and he picked me up bridal style, carrying me to the bathroom.

He set me on the sink, me having to adjust the cat tail so I could sit comfortably. He handed me my toothbrush he gave me yesterday and I began brushing my teeth as he did the same. He stood between my legs, just looking at me and I looked back with a small smile.

Once we finished brushing our teeth, Luke helped me out of the lingerie and took the cat ears off. "Alright, turn around baby." he said and I did as told, turning around and resting my palms on the sink. Luke kissed my shoulder repeatedly and began to remove the plug. I moaned as it created a tight friction.