How you met

SKATE

You and Skate have been seeing each other for months at the studio, where he would record his raps, and you, your singing. He only saw you but never had the courage to actually talk to you. He thought you were very attractive but didn't say anything (pussy). You also thought he was cute but you were to nervous to talk to him. One day you went to the studio to record and bumped into him when you went inside. He kept walking but stopped to ask you for your number. You guys started dating a few months later.

SAMMY

You two have been friends for years and he has liked you since the day he laid eyes on you. You always went for the fuck boys and jerks and could never see that Sammy was the right one for you. On the day that your boyfriend, Jason, cheated on you, you went running to Sammy crying and him being the angel he is, he comforted you. he told you, you deserved a better guy that will listen to your problems and love you the way you are supposed to be loved. You looked at him and realization hit you like a bus. You saw he was the perfect guy for you and then you kissed him. I think you know what happened after that.

DEREK 

You and Skate have been working on a lot of projects together, actually, you two have been friends for years. You guys decided to take a break and go to the movie theaters. He brought his girlfriend with him, aka your older sister. You really didn't want to third wheel but you have been wanting to watch Ride Along 2 for a while and Skate was paying so it was free for you. When you got to the movie theater, you instantly saw Skate, but he was talking to a very attractive guy. And this is rare to you because all his friends are ugly (IM JOKING) All you could see was his back and you could tell he was really good looking. His hair looked so soft and he was fairly the same height as Skate. Your sister yelled out Skate and Skate and the mysterious guy turned around, you instantly fell in love with his eyes. They might just be brown but they were alluring to you. He was just staring at you and you two just had a flirty stare down which made your heart swell. You eventually learned his name was Derek and you two got a long very well. By that I mean you two didn't even watching the movie, you were making out the whole time.

DILLION 

 You worked at a coffee shop and that is where you met him. You had a morning shift so there weren't that many people sat down at the cafe to drink their coffee or what ever they ordered. He walked in to get some coffee before a show. He wasn't planning on staying at the cafe but when he say your face, he couldn't do anything but that. He was the only one there sitting there. He stayed a little later and he eventually made his way to the exit. But before he left, he came up to you and gave you his number and told you to come to the show if you could. And that is exactly what you did.

JOHN

You two met because you previously dated Skate. He didn't really like you at first because he thought you were taking Skate away from him. But eventually he opened up to you. One day, you found out that Skate cheated on you and you went to John first. He comforted you as best as he could and that is when you two fell in love with each other. You didn't know you did, but you both felt something.

********

First Imagine/preference. YAYYY .

Ok I hope you guys like this and if you want personal, you can request

All information about that is on my first chapter 

Comment

Vote

and...

Thanks for Reading❤️ 

-Gelila