Your song

Nate

Clique - Kanye West ft. Big Sean & Jay Z

You too listen to this song a lot. Y'all love to rap in each other's faces and the beat of the song is really good. People get annoyed cause Nate and you will pop those lyrics out of nowhere into a conversation you have with others.

Sammy

In the Night - The Weeknd

You too are obsessed with the Weeknd (A/N: Ethiopians out here reppin'💁🏽) you too will play his songs anywhere and at anytime.

Derek

Might Not - Belly ft. The Weeknd

You guys aren't obsessed with this song but you think it has a good beat and fun lyrics. You and him listen to it when you have lazy days (A/N: It's such a good song omg)

Dillon

Too Easy - Futuristic

You too are fans of Futuristic, you've been to some of his concerts and bought his albums. You've even met him. You like this song because this is how you realized you and Dillon have a lot in common. You were hanging out with the guys and your friend when this song came up on your friends's phone and she was gonna skip it when both you and Dillon told her not to and y'all jammed out to the song together.

Swazz

Drama - Leaf

This song pretty much represents your relationship with his "fans". Those fans that hate on you. Your tired of false accusations made by them. You don't like all the drama that is being brought into your life by them. And the song has a good beat.
**********
Yo, Y/n, you have good music taste😉

Lol but I hope you liked this because I will be doing more:)

Instagram- lila.luh

Snapchat- lovelife300

You should add me on snapchat. I'm lowkey funny so yeah

You should really check out the songs if you haven't heard them, they are all good.

Comment

Vote

And...

Thanks for reading❤️

-Gelila