Chapter 1

"Huh? Where am I?" I mumble, I open my eyes and see a young girl who is about twelve years of age... But she doesn't look normal... Her hair is a darkish purple, her eyes are gold, and her skin!... Her skin is gray!! and she has a line of cross like things across her forehead!

"Oh? You're awake!" The girl said

"Wh-Who are you?" I asked confused

"I am Road Kamelot"

"Road... Kamelot..." It sounds slightly familiar...

I sat up then noticed my hand "Huh?!" it was gray like the girl's!! "M-My skin!!" then I fell through the bed, like literally through it, and hit the ground and started panicking, I was stuck under the bed!! But more importantly I went through it! I screamed.

I then heard a man's voice "Road, what is going on in here? Has the girl woken up?"

"Yep, she has" The girl said

"Then where is she?"

"Under the bed"

"How did she get under it? The space is too small for someone her size to crawl under"

"She went through it"

"Through it?!"

"Yeah, apparently she has your power Tyki"

"So first she isnt supposed to exist then she steals my power! I can already tell I wont like her!"

"Just help her out"

"Fine"

A man then walks through the bed, again literally through it, and then pulls me up through the bed and puts me back on it then goes back next to the girl by the name of Road. He is tall with long dark curly hair and again like Road he has gold eyes and gray skin with the cross things on his forehead. I then see myself in the mirror… I looked like them!!! My eyes which used to be blue are gold! My skin is gray! And I have those cross things on my forehead!!! I screamed again. Then when I had calmed down those two were looking at me sort of surprised. “What have you done to me?!” I demanded from them

“We have done nothing to you. It happened to all of us, have you heard of Noah’s ark?” the girl asked, I nodded. “Good so according to Noah’s ark we are all descendants of Noah, we all have his genes inside of us, but they aren’t usually active, sometimes in people they will activate and they will become what we call Noahs, we are the few chosen by god himself. We are the Noah family. There are supposed to be thirteen of us but years ago a fourteenth awakened, and now you are the fifteenth. You are the fifteenth Noah.”

All of this was too much for me to handle, I passed out.