Chapter 2

When I woke up Road was there but the man had left. Road just licked a lollipop then smiled at me “You finally woke up” I just blinked confusedly, Road seemed to notice that I was confused. “You were passed out for two days”

“Two days?!” Road just nods “I have to get back to my family…” Thinking about the word family “…Family…” I said so quiet that it was less than a whisper. Do I even have a family, if so then who? I seem to know I have one but I have no idea who… it’s like I lost all my memory of them… did I have a sister? Or a brother? Maybe neither? Or maybe it was a single mother… or single father? Or maybe I lived with a sibling on the streets… or in an orphanage…

“You have no memory do you? You poor thing…” Road said

Road seems familiar like I had seen her in a past life or something… or maybe… it could be that Noah thing she was talking about, if she truly is what she said and I am too… I would know who she is in the so called ‘Noah Gene’ then there was a voice in my mind, You are a Noah, and she is one too, everything she said is true.  Okay, what is with the rhyme are you a poet or something? I thought I am not a poet and I rhymed on accident Who are you I am the Noah inside you, in other words I am you What do you mean you ‘are’ me Exactly what it sounds like, I am you But you don’t seem like me Because I am you that is a Noah I sighed. Road just looked at me “What’s up?”

“There is just a voice in my mind saying that it is me” I then noticed what I said and covered my mouth

“Oh that is normal. Sometimes you merge with that ‘person’ or you stay separate”

The girl looked different. She looked human!! Her hair was still purple but her eyes were normal colored and her skin was normal. She saw that I had noticed this “This is my human form”

“Human form?”

“It’s when we make ourselves look like how we used to”

“So… we aren’t… Human?”

“We are human, but we are stronger, we are superhuman, we call those others not in the family of Noah subhumans”

“Sub…Human…?”

“Yep”

“How do you go to your human form?”

“Well usually you just think of how it looked and will yourself to look like that and it will work”

I closed my eyes and imagined myself how I think I looked before all of this Noah stuff, when I opened my eyes I looked at my hands, They were normal!! I looked in my reflection, I looked normal! Then I noticed something… I screamed again… B-Behind me I-in my reflection… There was a silhouette of me but with a giant white smile and giant round eyes. It was creepy… Road Just looked at me seeming slightly confused then figured it out “Oh, you see the shadow in your reflection… that’s normal, you will get used to it”

“How am I supposed to ‘get used’ to it?!”

“you just will”

I just sighed “Let me guess… another thing that has to do with all the Noah crap”

Road nodded.

“And it will never go away?”

“Nope”

I just sighed “and can you please explain that thing where I went through the bed?”

“Well along with the Noah gene activating there are also memories that go with it, the one we think you have is ‘Pleasure’ which is what Tyki has”

“Tyki?”

“the guy who pulled you out of the bed”

“ohhh”

“so the memory of pleasure gives you the ability to ‘chose’ what you touch, which is how you fell through the bed, you have to learn to control it”

“But I don’t really even want to be a Noah or whatever”

“That will change later”

I sighed again and muttered “and how are you so sure about that”