Chappie 37: Flashbacks and Capture the flag! exciting.

Percy was in a dream and his dream self was fighting a huge number of monsters. It surprised Percy that there were some demigods amongst the attackers. The dream Percy was his usual self, finishing off the monsters and knocking the demigods unconscious. Percy could say that this was some memory of his. With a few minutes all the monsters were gone only one demigod remained who was no match to Percy. The demigod tried to get way and on his way took out a gun pointed it at some target behind Percy and shot. A silver arrow went through the demigod's heart and he fell to the ground dead. The dream Percy turned around and then screamed "NO".

Percy woke up with a start, the memory of the dream still haunting him. When his eyes focused he found Alicia and Lisa towering over him with concerned look on their faces. Alicia spoke in a concerned voice "Percy, are you all right? Did you have a bad dream?" Lisa spoke as well "you were very agitated in your sleep My Lord. Are you feeling well?" "Just some bad dream." Percy for some reason told them the dream but did not say that the dream felt like was some memory of his. The two nodded and said some reassuring words like "it was just a silly dream." Then Percy realized that it was six thirty in the morning. "Gods, are we late?" Percy was now worried. Lisa answered "yes my Lord. But if you hurry up we can still cover it." Percy nodded and went through his morning activities as fast as he could. In fifteen minutes he found himself at breakfast. Amber followed Percy happily towards the dining area. The cohort had got there before Percy as Alicia had led them there. Lisa had waited for her master and came along with him. As the end was the breakfast came Percy was informed that he had to attend a meeting of cohort leaders and their second in commands in five minutes in the big house. After five minute Percy along with Alicia got to the big house. Percy left Amber with Lisa and Wilson led the cohort for their first activity which was archery. Percy had no problem in missing archery even his cohort mate considered it so. The strategy room where the meeting would take place almost all was seated on their seats. Alicia showed Percy where he had to sit. Lupa came in and spoke "you all might know why you are here. Today is Wednesday and on Saturday we have a capture the flag against the hunters. We have to pick a cohort which will take part in the game." She moved her tail in some manner and a small bowl with some chits in it appeared. She looked at Reyna and nodded. Reyna put her hand in the bowl and picked up a chit opened it without looking at it gave it to Lupa who announced that the cohort to fight the hunters would be cohort one. Reyna looked happy with it. After that some matters about the training were discussed. "Now that things are settled go and train." All stood and bowed to the wolf and they walked out towards their next activity which for Percy was Pegasus flying. Black beauty would be eagerly waiting for him. "I think that Reyna has a plan figured and she will show those hunters their place." Alicia said to Percy. Percy shook his head "you forget that they are immortals. We cannot deny the fact that they have killed more monsters than many of us has seen." "Right you are brother." Sandra said walking towards her brother a grin on her face. Percy smiled and greeted his sister. "It is also a fact that you lot are good with archery but when it comes to close range weapons hunters are like new born babies." Alicia could not hide a laugh when Percy called the hunters babies. Sandra glared at Alicia and then turned to look at Percy she softened a bit but was still glaring "we are not babies with close range weapons. We are reasonable at that." Percy was still smiling said "whatever makes you happy sis." He quickly took his sister's attention from making a remark "you are facing the first cohort. Good luck is what I am supposed to say. But I know it is the cohort one which needs it. I have but one request don't make me have to go to the nearest floweriest." Sandra and Alicia looked at Percy a bit confused. "Why would I make you go to a floweriest?" Sandra asked him. "Well is it not flowers which you place on a person's grave?" Sandra who understood that Percy was telling that the hunters could easily defeat the cohort laughed loudly. Alicia was glaring at Percy. Sandra said her temporary good bye and went to her friends to prepare for the capture the flag game. Alicia was still glaring at Percy "you think the best fighters of the Camp cannot win against the hunters. Do you know how brilliant Reyna truly is? Her plans never fail." Percy raised an eye brow "her plans never fail! Now it really surprises me, if her plans never fail then how am I standing here?" Percy asked. Alicia had no answer to that. Percy continued "Reyna's plans are the once which are tried and tested. They are predictable. If you watch closely you can say where her plans are going. The hunters have seen lot of battles so they know every battle strategy that there is. The cohort one is no match to them. The only way they can defeat the hunters is to make them use close range weapons. Now we are no engaging ourselves any further in this matter." With that Percy headed to the stables leaving Alicia to follow.

The day after that went as any other day in the Camp. At night Percy found himself in the clearing of the wood with the goddess already waiting for him. "You are on time Perseus." Percy bowed to the goddess. 'Just as an act of self-preservation.' Percy thought. "Yes, you are right. Self preservation is important." The goddess said as calmly as she could manage. She so wanted to burst into laughter. Percy blushed "did I say it out loud?" the goddess nodded. "So Perseus let us continue from where we left yesterday." With that the huntress taught him how to notch the arrow on the bow and after many tries in which Percy dropped the arrow, accidentally fired it he learnt how to notch an arrow.