Chappie 53: Percy meets Artemis.....in her Greek form.....

"Is he ok?" asked a concerned Sandra. "I don't understand." answered a puzzled Hazel. When the monster Ethiopian Cetus had attacked, Percy had dived into the sea and made it follow him. Perseus the son of Jupiter (Zeus) had defeated it but he had done so with the help of Medusa's head. So it can be said that no hero till date had killed it. Sandra wanted to yell at her brother for going after the monster. She had also though about jumping into the sea after him but stayed behind to take care of the ship which was heavily damaged by the monster. The ship could heal self but it needed its mistress to be with it. After tending to the ship she had dived into the sea and watched in shock as her brother ploughed his trident into the mouth of the monster killing it. Then Percy had collapsed and was slowly sinking to the bottom. Sandra had pulled him out and brought him onto the ship and had asked Hazel examine him for wounds.

"What don't you understand?" Sandra asked with bit of irritation. "Well you can see that his cloths are torn but he has no wounds." Hazel answered. Sandra looked at her brother and saw that his cloths were indeed torn clearly showing that there had been a fight but he did not have any wounds. "There is nothing to understand in that. He is a son of Neptune the water heals him and he was in the sea. So that is the reason why he has no wounds." Sandra said in a matter of fact tone. But she herself was not convinced. Even if the sea healed him there always is a trace of what happened. There would be traces of blood on the cloths but in this case there were none. Hazel seemed to be satisfied with the answer she did not press the matter. "He is exhausted. I think he will need lot of rest so he must sleep for now. When he wakes up we will have to give him some nectar and ambrosia. Also we have to put him in new cloths and I will do it myself." Hazel said. "No." Sandra said immediately with a hint of anger at Hazel and concern for her brother "I will do that. You three" she motioned to Lisa Hazel and Amber "go above. I will join you there." The said three left and Sandra started to help Percy with his cloths.

Percy was having a dream in which scene of what happened from the morning was replaying for him. His dream self was talking to dream Sandra but what caught Percy's eyes was a girl of about sixteen with auburn hair watching him closely, her expression something which was beyond the understanding of Percy. Percy was ready to bet on his own life that he had seen such a look on many girls before but he had no idea what it actually met. Percy walked up to the girl "Lady Dia-" The girl had placed a finger at Percy's lips to stop him from saying her name. Her moon like eyes met Percy's sea green. "To you Perseus I will always be Artemis." The girl said. "But is it not the Greek name? I was told that Romans should hate Greeks." Percy said. The goddess smiled "Oh? Then tell me Perseus you are going to hate yourself." Percy looked at her a bit puzzled. The goddess had still not removed her finger from Percy's lips she only got closer to him. "You Perseus are both Roman as well as Greek. Your mother saw your father in his complete form." Artemis said. Percy was too shocked to respond.

They could breathe in each other's scent and truth to be said it would make them lose self control but then again this was only a dream. "Percy, please come as quickly as possible. Come before the Titans find out my secret." she hesitated and added "our secret." and then continued "If they find out then it will be a disaster." 'What secret?' Percy wanted to ask. Our everyday Percy, he would have given more preference to the fact that the goddess had called him Percy and not Perseus as she usually did but this was Percy in his Roman avatar. Before Percy could voice his question the huntress leaned forward removing her finger from Percy's lips she kissed him full on his lips. Percy was too shocked to respond. When she pulled away she said "Percy come as soon as you can manage. Save us, please do not abandon us." Percy was stunned, kissing any beautiful girl can make a guy forget his own identity but this was the goddess of maidens. You can imagine what had happened of our hero. Percy was so shocked that he barely noticed that his dream self was fighting the monster by stabbing it all over its body to find a weak spot. When he could not find a thing Percy used the water to deprive the monster from any oxygen. He used the water to block the oxygen in the air and made the water so that the monster could not use it from the water either. When it did not work Percy summoned his trident and sent blasts of energy at the monster and as a last resolve he charged and hit the monster inside its mouth with the trident and at the same time he sent a blast through it. The real Percy was still trying hard to recover from the kiss when the dream shifted. "Let go." said a sweet voice and then next was Percy standing hugging a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes who was wearing an orange t-shirt which suspiciously looked like it was not hers but was Percy's. "Seaweed brain let go."

Percy shot up from his bed and ran into the small toilet which was there in that particular room of the ship and he started to vomit blood. Once he did that he took a shower and then put on a new pair of cloths. It had not registered in him that the cloths he was in were not the once he was in earlier. He saw nectar and ambrosia placed on a small table for him. He drank the nectar and ate the ambrosia he immediately felt energy return to him. He then walked out of his room to join his friends at the deck.