Bickslow x Kyoko (oc) {Fairy Tail}

Is There Somewhere by Halsey

I stood in the shower washing my long hair as I began thinking of what had happened so far tonight. I don't exactly know how these words came to me so naturally. Maybe it was my magic, but I just started to sing.

You were dancing in your tube socks in the hotel room

Bickslow and I were waiting for the Fantasia Parade to start as we sat outside on the balcony of our shared hotel room. Before we headed outside, he and I were messing around in the room. He had put some of my knee high socks on ad started dancing around like an idiot. "Bickslow! Take my socks off!" I said.
"No way! Dance with me first!" He replied sticking out his tongue. I shook my head stubbornly. "No way! You know I don't dance!"

Flashing those eyes like highway signs

He smirked and looked at me as his lime green eyes started glowing. I looked down and watched as my body started to move on its own and dance towards Bickslow.
"Bickslow! Stop this!" I begged.
"Aw, you're no fun." Bickslow said stopping his spell. I pouted and waited for him to give me my socks back. After I had put them back on, we headed out to the balcony ad sat down in two chairs. I looked over at the tall Mage and watched him open a box of sparklers.

Light one up and hand it over

"Can I have one?" I asked curiously. He looked at me and grinned before lighting the tip of a sparkler and handing it to me. He lit his own and grinned.
"This is what I'm talking about, baby!" He said sticking out his tongue again.
We talked again until our sparklers flickered out and died, leaving us in the dark. We sat in silence until I heard a faint yawn from beside me.

Rest your head apon my shoulder

My face turned pink as I felt him put his head down on my shoulder. "Tired?" I asked trying to calm my nerves. He nodded with another yawn. I smiled and watched him close his eyes, covering up his lime green orbs. 'I could get used to this. If only I knew how he felt.'

Just wanna feel your lips against my skin

The thought floated around my head for a bit. He lifted his head up and looked over the balcony and out to the empty sky.

White sheets bright lights crooked teeth and the night life
You tell me this it right begins

"You know, the parade starts right underneath us." He said breaking the silence. I looked up at his calm face. "Really?"
"Yeah. That's why I picked this hotel." I smiled up at him. "Cool!"
He looked down at me and studied my face briefly before smiling back, making my heart flutter. I stood up quickly and turned towards the door. "I-I'm gonna go shower before it starts," I said softly. I looked down at him briefly.

But your lips hang heavy underneath me

I notice him frowning at my words as I turned to walk into the bathroom. "I'll be back shortly."
"Alright." He said, sounding upset. I walked towards the bathroom trying to slow down my heartbeat.

And I promised myself I wouldn't let you complete me

'Come on Kyoko! Calm down!' I smacked my cheeks softly trying to lower the redness in them.

I'm trying not to let it show that I don't wanna let this go but there's somewhere you can meet me

'Do you think..? No.. He's never said or done anything that would show he does.. I'm not sure how much longer I can contain myself...'

Cause I clutched your arms like stairway railings

When Bickslow and I first met, he had saved me from falling off a building during a fight. I had gotten knocked off after being hit with a fairly powerful magic attack. I was hanging on to the side of the building, fearing that I would fall, when I felt him grab my hand.
"Come on! Grab my arm!" He said. I grabbed his arm tightly so I wouldn't fall. He pulled me back up on top of the building. I caught my breath and looked up at my masked hero and smiled. "Thank you." I said.

And you clutched my brain and eased my ailing

Ever since that day, Bickslow has often been on my mind. When I joined Fairy Tail, I was happy to see that he was a member there. It made my stay there even more enjoyable. When I had told him about my eye, he told me about his and showed me his face. He was actually quite attractive in my eyes.

You're writing lines 'bout me romantic poetry

"Alright! Who gave Bickslow the Romeo and Juliet script?!" I yelled walking into the guild with the said mage following after me.
"He's been reciting lines to me all morning!" I complained. I notice Mirajane giggle behind a glass at the bar.
"You little She-devil!"

Your girl goes red in the cheeks cause we're something she can't see

I never thought I'd have a chance with him. Not with Evergreen always being around him. They were always together so I just figured they liked each other.

And I try to refrain but you're stuck in my brain. And all I do is cry and complain because seconds aren't the same

I know it's selfish, but sometimes I wish he'd spend more time with me than with the Thunder legion. I get that they're his team and all, but would it kill him to leave them be for once?

I'm sorry but I fell in love tonight
I didn't mean to fall in love tonight
You're looking like you fell in love tonight
Can we pretend that we're in love?

Im sorry but I fell in love tonight

No point in lying to myself anymore. I guess you could say I'm like the pouring rain, cause I'm falling..and I'm falling hard...

I didn't mean to fall in love tonight

I grabbed my towel and began drying myself off.

You're lookin like you fell in love tonight

I pulled a tshirt over my head and threw some shorts on. I dried my wet hair with my towel and tied it up into a messy bun when it was dry.

Can we pretend that we're in love?

I sigh after finishing the song. I opened the door of the bathroom to reveal a flustered Bickslow standing there. He must've heard me singing and came to listen in...
"Bickslow I-"
"We don't need to pretend, baby," he said before sliding his arms around me in a hug. It took me a second to respond, but I wrapped my arms around his neck. I didn't know I had been crying until he let go of me and wiped a tear from my cheek with his thumb. He smiled softly, his eyes full of compassion. He gently brought my face closer to his and my eyes fluttered closed as our lips met. My fingers found their way into his black and blue hair as we kissed.
This Fantasia Parade was definitely one to remember.