Haruka Nanase x Reader {Free!}

Hey guys! Here's my first one shot! Hope you enjoy The Pocky Game!

"Hey Haru, come here a sec." (Y/n) said seating herself on Haruka's couch. A small smirk was plastered on her face as she hid a small box behind her back. She had a plan, and she hoped it would work.

Haru grumbled and seated himself next to (Y/n).
"What are you hiding behind your back?" Haru asked the (h/c) girl. (Y/n) giggled and showed him the box. She had bought some pocky for Haru to try.
(Y/n) opened the box and took out a stick, holding the chocolate end to him.
"Here, try it." She said with a smile. Haru investigated the chocolate stick briefly before biting it. (Y/n) let go and smiled as she watched him enjoy the chocolatey treat.

"Well?" She asked.
"It's good." Haru answered quietly. (Y/n)'s smile widened at his response and held another one out to him. Haru took it in his mouth and nibbled on it.

(Y/n) smirked and bit onto the other end of the pocky, making Haru's face darken as he backed away.
"(Y/n), what are you doing?" He asked. (Y/n) frowned and took the stick out of her mouth.
"It's a game people play called the pocky game. You nibble on each side and whoever backs away first loses." She explained. "Why don't we play it?" She put the stick back in her mouth and waited for Haru to bite the other side. He hesitated, but bit into it, a small blush coating his cheeks.

(Y/n) giggled and nibbled toward the middle and Haru hesitantly followed. They took their turns nibbling toward the center, but right before their lips brushed together, Haru pulled away averting his gaze to to floor.
(Y/n) pouted and poked Haru's shoulder.

"Awe Haru! You lost." She said. (Y/n) watched him glance up at her. They stared into each other's eyes before his ocean blue orbs darted away again. She noticed his cheeks getting gradually darker in shade. She smiled slightly with a shake of her head.

"Come on, Haru. Try again." She said taking out another stick and placing it between her lips. Haru glanced up again with a sigh and hesitantly took the pocky stick in his mouth and nibbled toward the center. (Y/n) followed suit and waited. They went back and forth again until there were mere centimeters between their lips. Haru closed his eyes and swallowed nervously. It was (Y/n)'s turn now. Her cheeks were dusted pink as she took the last bite, connecting their lips. She kissed him gingerly, but it lasted only a second. (Y/n) pulled away and cast her gaze away from Haruka.

"And that's how you play the pocky game..." She said. Hearing the crinkling of the bag, she looked up to see Haru with the biscuit side of the stick in his mouth.

"Haru..?" (Y/n) asked.
"One more?" Haruka asked gazing into her (e/c) eyes. (Y/n) smiled and bit into the chocolate side. This time when they met in the middle, Haru placed his hands gently on her cheeks. This surprised (Y/n), but almost instantly, her (e/c) eyes fluttered closed and kissed him back.

Haru pulled away and gave her one of his super rare smiles, causing (Y/n)'s cheeks to burn red.

"For the record, it's much sweeter that way," he whispered. (Y/n)'s face couldn't get any redder, but she smiled at him.
"So, we can play again sometime?" (Y/n) asked curiously.

Haru nodded. "Only if we both win." He said holding up a pocky stick.