Chapter 13; The Plan, and the All-Girl Band

Hey guys! i know its shrot, and i'm so sorry! But i really cant do anything until next chapter, otherwise it just would ruin the plan!

We wouldnt want that would we?

Now, if anyone has a name to call there girl-band, please let me know!

I'm horrible with names, and i'll probably come up with something stupid like 'Keyboard' or 'PokaDot'

Anyhoo...I HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!

So, anyway, i'll shut up now... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 13

(P.O.V Anabelle)-

This was it.

I was at the airport, with Liam, and my mom. Liam and I were boarding a flight to England, my mom was simply here waiting with us.

We had shipped my things to Brooke's place ahead of time. So that way, when I arrive, I can begin to unpack, and get settled.

'Flight 109 now boarding.'

I sighed heavily, and rose from my seat.

It was time.

"Be good Belle, sweetie. And although there will be a time difference, don't hesitate to call me anytime." My mom said, tears brimming her eye, and she hugged me.

"I wont mom. Are you sure your okay with this?" I asked.

I didn't want to upset my mom with me doing something she didn't like. Sure I'm 18, and technically an adult, but, I mean, she is my mom, after all.

"Yes, sweetie. I just want you to be happy." She paused, and brushed a piece of my short hair behind my ear. "And if moving half way around the world, to be with Liam, makes you happy. Then that's perfectly fine with me." She said.

"Oh mom!" I said, hugging her again.

My mom was really the greatest. She is always understand, excepting, and willing to listen to anyone's story. She never judges people based on looks, and will do anything to protect the ones she loves.

'Final call for flight 109 to England'

"Go on now, Belle. Call me when you land, alright dear? Oh, and Liam?" she said.

"Yes ma'am?" Liam answered.

"Take good care of my little girl." She said.

"I will, ma'am." He said, before my mom pulled him into a hug.

We boarded the plane, and I smiled and waved at my mom in the window, until she was no longer in sight.

"I miss her already." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, Belle. Really." Liam said.

"Don't worry about it, Liam. I'll get over it, soon enough." I said, not bothering to look at him.

I laid my head on his shoulder, and closed my eye. I was very tired, and my eye still stung from the few tears I shed, saying my goodbyes.

_~_~_~_~_~_

I awoke to find Liam, caring me off the plane. I smiled, and snuggled to him, not really wanting to move.

"Good morning sleepy head" he said.

"Morning." I said.

Liam set me down, and as we grabbed our suitcases, and head toward the car.

The car that was a actually a limo.