[06]

My POV:

I didn't really have a match tonight but I came to the ring and sat ring side for John's match against Rusev. Lana tried to distract the ref and John but I got out of my chair and grabbed her leg pulling her off the side of the ring.

John and I were walking backstage to go to catering since that's were everyone basically hangs out.

" Tonight a few of us are hanging out in my room. You should come."

" Does Nikki know your inviting me?. I don't need her pissed anymore than she already is."

" She'll be fine. It's just a little get together with friends. I consider you a friend."

" Fine, I'll come."

" That's what she said. Okay see you then."

============================

Before I went to the party I changed put of my sweatpants and hoodie into a red dress and the only pair of heels I had in my bag. Dave and Dwayne already left to go to this little gathering thing. I ran into Trinity and Jon while walking to the elevator.

" You going to this hangout thing also?."

" Yeah, I didn't want to since I have problems with Nikki but John said I can come since he considers me as a friend. She thinks I want her man or something. I'm not one of those bitches that steals something that isn't mine nor want."

The three of us came through the door and came inside. It seemed like everyone was there that was invited. Some people wanted to play spin the bottle I don't see why because we're grown ass adults but okay.

Everyone told me I should go first and I didn't want too but here it goes. I obviously spun the bottle until it pointed at someone in the circle. Crossing my fingers I don't get John because that's just a death sentence. Thank the heavens it landed on Dwayne, if it landed on anyone else but him or Dave I would be dead.

" So now what?."

" We're locking both of you in that bedroom just for seven minutes. Can't come out until the seven minutes is up."

" So this is seven minutes in heaven."

" Basically, now get your asses up and get in the room. You can do whatever you want."

Dwayne and I get up and walk into the bedroom. And Nikki locks us in the room.

" So... what do you want to do?."

" I don't know." I sat down on the bed next to him.

" Can I ask you a question."

" Sure I guess what do you want to ask?."

" Have you kissed anyone before."

" On the cheek, yes. Lips, no."

" I can kiss you?."

" If you want too, go right ahead."

Dwayne leans in closer to my face. My heart is practically beating out of my chest right now, no one has asked to kiss me before like ever. Our lips touched and my body tenses up, I didn't except my first kiss to be this good.

" Just relax. Not bad for being your first kiss." Dwayne said before we went back to kissing. I was now on his lap. I felt Dwayne slipping the bottom of my dress exposing the black lace thong from Victorias Secret. A knock at the door broke us apart.

" You guys can come out now, if you want." Naomi said through the door. I stand up to fix my dress and some of my hair. I open the door and everyone just looked at us. I just roll my eyes and go sit back down. Naomi was sitting across from me and I get a text from her.

N: So what did you guys end up doing? It got a little too quiet for a while.

Me: We.... kissed.

N: YOU WHAT?! Say bible if you did.

Me: bible...

N: NO WAY.. Tell me three details girl.

Me: He asked me if I kissed anyone and I said no and he asked if he could kiss me. I said sure. I swear before you knocked on the door we were close to having sex.

N: So how was the kiss?.

Me: Pretty good. Don't tell anyone or I'm gonna have to fight you.

N: I promise I won't tell.

Me: Good.

I was really tired and it was past the time I usually go to bed. Everyone was leaving to go to their rooms. Once I got back to the room I went to the bathroom and took off my makeup and dress, then changing into a shirt and some shorts before I got in bed and went to sleep.

Dwayne's POV:

Dave and I were in the living/ kitchen area watching TV and stuff.

" You end up doing anything with her?."

" Yeah."

" Well spill it."

" We kissed... for like 6 minutes straight. So close to having sex but maybe another time."

" You're a crazy SOB I'm off to bed."

I went to my room hoping Kassie was still awake but she was already sleeping I assumed. I change into some shorts before I went to bed.