[12]

Dave's POV:

All weekend Trinity and I have been trying to reach Kassie but she hasn't returned any of our calls. It's now Monday and I just got off the plane for Raw tonight at Madison Square Garden in New York. I just hope Kassie shows up so I'll know she's okay. Dwayne only called her once or twice over the weekend, he should be fixing his mistake no me, not Trinity, not anyone but him. I also think what's messed up that her mother is just sitting around not doing anything to find her.

Trinity's POV:

One of my best friends in wwe went MIA since Friday morning. Since I saw her in the elevator I haven't heard from her since. If she doesn't show up tonight, I'm going to call the police and report her missing. Now I have to wait until right before raw starts to see if she shows up.

My hair and makeup was done and my ring gear was already on.
I decided to walk around a but before my match against Sasha tonight. I was going to see what my husband was up to with Dave.

" Still haven't heard from her?."

" Unfortunately no. I'm sure she'll show up babe."

I went to catering to get some food because a bitch was hungry. I was looking off in the distance what I swear I saw Kassie walking. She's the only other black girl here besides Cameron, Sasha, Tamina, Alica and I. I wasn't sure so I decided to call her name if it was her.

" Kassie!."

The person stops in and looks back at me.

" Trinity?!."

" No way!Your here!."

I drop everything I was doing and run over to her, thank god she was okay. But I'm gonna beat her ass for doing that. I practically tackle her to the ground when I was hugging her, but being careful because I didn't want to hurt the baby.

" Why would you disappear and not return our calls! You had us worries sick. As in us I mean Dave, Jon and I. I want to kick your ass so bad. Are you okay by the way."

" I'm sorry okay. I just needed to be alone for a few days. I'm fine. I got all the voice mails from you, Dave and two from Dwayne. You should probably go tell him I'm okay."

" Come with me."

We both leave the area to go find Jon and Dave.

My POV:

We found Dave and Jon standing around talking. As we were a few feet in front of them Dave just walked up and hugged me.

" I want to cuss you out and hug you at the same time. Why would you do something like that. I've never been so terrified in my life. I really thought you weren't coming back."

" I'm sorry guys, I should of called one of you at least. Thanks for caring."

" No problem. Our match is up next see you girls later."

The boys left to go to their match, Trinity and I stayed backstage.

" I'm glad you're back I missed you."

" I missed you too."

" We should go out tonight."

" Depends on who's gonna be there."

" John, Nikki,Brie, Dave, Jon, Me, Paige maybe, Dwayne, your mom..."

" Nope you had me at Dwayne. I refuse to go."

" Come on. You both work in the same place, you can't just avoid him. Yes he broke your heart but don't let him stop you from having fun. Show him what he will be missing out on."