- 이 -

~ Baekhyun ~

People have been talking about how cold I am and how mean I am to others for years - yet, I never really cared until yesterday.

I don't exactly know the reason why but after Suzy confronted me in the cafeteria, I had been having the urge to explain to her why I am like this...

Chanyeol and I were on our way to our first class, as usual, people were gossiping on how we might be a gay couple and stuff since I only talk to him. I sighed, 'if only you all knew that we have other friends outside of school.'

"Chan, I need to do something real quick. You can go to class first," I whispered to him.

He nodded before leaving to our first class and I decided to take the 10 minutes time I have to try explaining to her about everything.

'*Sigh* It's gonna be a long day' I thought.

I stood in front of her locker and waited for around 2 minutes until I heard footsteps coming closer. I turned around and saw Suzy and her friend, the one who confessed to me yesterday, talking to each other.

When she saw me in front of her locker, she rolled her eyes before scoffing and pushing me aside. I wanted to tell her that I needed to talk to her but it was hard for me to talk since first, I've never talked to anyone in school besides Chanyeol, and second, there were a lot of people around us which makes it even harder for me.

"If you don't have anything to say, can you stop staring at me and just go?" she informed.

I took a deep breath before pulling her with me to the school garden, which is located on the rooftop.

"Let go! What the hell do you think you're doing!?!" she shouted as she hit my hand a few times.

After closing the rooftop door, I went toward her and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"I can't hear you! Stop wasting my time!" she grunted.

"I..I'm sorry!" I stuttered, a little bit louder this time.

"Why the hell are you apologizing to me?" she scoffed.

"I...I... uh..." "If you want to apologize, you should be saying that to IU instead," she rolled her eyes before leaving me there.

I huffed in frustration before, grabbing a paper and start writing an apology to IU.

Ending the message with a, 'don't get the wrong idea, I don't like you... I just feel bad for ignoring you yesterday.'  Before slipping it into her locker and going back to class.

Gosh... why is life so hard on me!

Short UD since it was supposed to be posted 2 days ago ><
Aaarrrggggg, I haven't even post yesterday and today's... I'll try making it up on the upcoming days~

Btw, I'm back in JKT ㅠㅠ

(16.03.25)

Copyrights 2015 ©Baekkielyn백키린. All Rights Reserved.