- 삼 -

~ Suzy ~

I was on my way to my locker when IU suddenly came to me with a smile on her face.

"SUZY SUZY SUZY SUZY! GUESS WHAT!?!" IU squealed.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I am over Baekhyun! I don't like him anymore~" she beamed.

I gave her the what-the-hell look, "Mind explaining?"

"Well you see, I got to school just now and when I opened my locker, a letter fell out and it was from Baekhyun. He told me to move on and said sorry for being mean to me! Even though my heart fluttered since I'm the first one to ever receive a letter from him, but I am glad he gave me this because now I know that it's no use to keep confessing to him since he'll reject me so....... I got over him!" she jumped in excitement.

"And why are you so happy?" I questioned, a bit confused.

"I don't know, I just feel relieved!!! I'm supposed to be sad but I'm happy and relief for some reason~ Baekhyun's so kind... too bad I can't have him. I guess I'll just have to wait for my soulmate!" she dreamily said.

'Did he really listened to what I said?' I frowned as I thought.

We both went to class and I sat on my seat, looking around, hoping I could find him and ask him about it... but his seat was empty.

Mr. Lee soon came in and frowned, "Has anyone seen Baekhyun?"

"He's absent sir," Chanyeol told him.

"And the reason?" Mr. Lee frowned.

"Interview," Chanyeol informed.

He nodded before proceeding with the class.

'I guess I'll just have to ask him tomorrow~' I thought.

~Baekhyun~

I was sitting in the car, staring out the window.

"You better shut up and leave the talking to me. If you say anything wrong, I swear I'll choke you to death, " dad threatened.

I nodded before staring back at the window. My dad got invited to a famous variety show called 'Happy Together' today and the director wanted me to come with him cause it's apparently a father-son special.

The trip only took a few minutes before we both arrived at the studio.

Before getting out of the car, my dad grabbed my hand and whispered, "Act well!"

We then got out of the car and I gave the photographers my usual pokerface while my dad faked a smile.

"How do you feel being in the same show as your son?" a reporter asked.

"Great! I'm very grateful to be able to spend tome with my son cause you know... Teenager these days~ they tend to hang out with their friends too much that they always forgot about their parents." he lied.

Both of us then went in and changed our clothes into sauna clothes.

"Wear the an undershirt, don't you dare show anyone the bruises!" he glared.

I grabbed an undershirt from the counter before wearing it.

Few minutes later...

The show started and everything was going smoothly until my stomach started hurting.

I flinched a bit but managed to compose myself.

"Baekhyun-shi, are you ok? You look unwell today?" one of the MCs inquired, concerned.

"Yea, I'm fine~ Just a bit tired from exercising this morning," I replied.

-----

When we finished filming, I rushed to the restroom before starting to throw up.

'Maybe I ate something wrong this morning,' I thought.

I went out of the restroom, finding my father waiting for me with an angry face.

He looked around before whispering, "What the hell do you think you're doing!?! How dare you act like you're sick just to gain attention!"

"I didn't dad... I think I ate something wrong this morning," I explained.

"Excuses! Just wait until we reach home, you'll get what you deserve!" he shouted before leaving me standing in front of the restroom for who knows how long.

I sighed for awhile before heading home, 'If only my life was easier than this...' I thought as I went inside one of the taxis in front of the studio.

----------

This chap was supposed to be published this morning but I was busy with baking and stuff so I couldn't finish it ><

But there's still 24 minutes til Suho's birthday ends so yea~ I hope you guys like this chapter ^^ sorry for taking so long~~

Happy Birthday Suho!!!

(16.05.22)

Copyrights 2015 ©Baekkielyn백키린. All Rights Reserved.