Can we be Bestfriends....Again

Chapter 6

Ysabel POV:

Niall: Thank you Ysabel!

He said hugging me. At first I was a bit shocked and I feel like electric flow on to my veins. His hug seems so familiar.

Niall: Oh sorry for hugging you. I'm was just glad because your my savior. Thank you for the help but your brother might be mad.

Ysabel: Like I said, he's not at home. So its okay if you sleep at my house tonight. I also want to help you.

Niall: Massive thanks! Thank you Ysa.

Ysabel: Ysa?

Niall: Ysa in short for Ysabel.

Did he just call me Ysa. Few years had past since I heard that. My best friend was the only one who called me Ysa. Ever since I left Mullingar no one called me Ysa again.

Niall: Is there something wrong?

Ysabel: Nothing. The air here seem a bit cold, let's go home?

Niall: Okay. How can we go home? Do you have a car?

Ysabel: Yeah, it was parked at the club.

Niall and I walk back to the club.  Switch off the security system of my car.

Niall: Is this your car?

Ysabel: Yeah why?

Niall: Its cool. Porsche color blue is amazing.

Ysabel: should we go home.

Niall: Can I drive it please?

Niall said with his puppy eyes. He's so cute.

Ysabel: Sure I'll just tell you the directions.

Niall: Thank you.

We got in the car and Niall start driving. I told him the directions.

Ysabel: Here we are.

Niall got down first and he opened the door for me.

Ysabel: Thank you

Niall: Its all my pleasure.

Niall POV:

I drive Ysabel car and it was really amazing. I have 2 cars. Its black Rover and BMW but her car was so much amazing than mine.

We arrived at her house and its pretty huge. It was color blue green and white. Just like my best friends dream house.

Niall: Your house was beautiful.

Ysabel: thanks. Let's get in.

Ysabel opened the 2 door main entrance of her house.

Ysabel: Come in feel at home. Are you hungry! Stay here I'll just prepare food.

She said smiling at me before she goes to her kitchen. The walls inside her house were cream. There were  a white sofa, a chandelier, there were paintings at the wall. There are also pictures of her and family, I think.

Ysabel: Niall come here over the kitchen.

As she said it I walk to the kitchen. I saw a Carbonara set on the table.

Ysabel: Let's eat.

Niall: Sure.

After we eat she told were I will sleep. The room was good. It was huge. She also lend me clothes of her brother to wear.

Ysabel: If you need something just go to my room. If you saw a door with my name hanging on it, that's my room.

Niall: Okay. Thank you a lot.