Haunted Mansion

chapter 11

Ysabel POV:

We are in the car right now going to the Haunted . Since it was Liam car, Liam was driving, Harry was beside him. At the center were Louis and Niall while me and Zayn at the back. It. was pretty quite here. Harry turn on the music and WMYB started playing. They all sang except me cause I don't know this song. The next is More than This. We arrived at the Haunted Mansion. I go near to Louis.

Ysabel: Lou, can you give Niall and me Bonding today please.

I whispered to him,

Louis: Okay.

When everybody got down the car, Louis announce something.

Louis: Okay we will be partners. Harry and I, Liam and Zayn and Ysabel and Niall. Okay guys, let's go!

Louis announce in excitement. They all walk while Niall was tapping on his phone. I go beside him and he put his phone on his pocket and then stare at me. I grab his hands and we run to the lads. When we reach them Niall and I walk while our finger were intertwined.

Niall POV:

The lads all walk leaving me and Ysabel here. I can feel she's going here so I pretend that I'm doing something with my phone. When she stare at me, I slide my phone into my pocket and stare at her. She grab my hand and we run holding hands. I don't know why I'm her partner, cause its always Zayn. 

Louis: Guys we need some one to fall in line so we can get in.

Harry: Ysabel Niall why don't you fall in line while we by tickets?

Ysabel: Um sure.

Ysabel and I fall in line. We were still holding hands. Zayn come to us and give us sandwich while waiting for them.

Ysabel: Niall?

Niall: yes?
q
Ysabel: Are you mad at me?

Niall: Just a little bit, I mean nothing. Why?

Ysabel: Because these past few days you act a bit weird. If there's something I did wrong, I'm sorry Niall.

Niall: Its okay. Its just I'm jealous with Zayn. You always hangout with him. It like his your best friend not me.

Ysabel: Niall, always remember that Your my only best friend. Don't be jealous to him , okay?

Niall: Okay, Can I ask you a question? Do Zayn and you kissed already?

Ysabel: What? Zayn and I were only friends. Why are you asking that question?

Niall: This past days, you always flirt with him so I thought that maybe you and him is in a relationship.

Ysabel: Niall I want you to know that I never like Zayn. There's only one person in my heart but I don't he love me too.

Niall: He must be lucky. Who is he?

She love someone

Ysabel: um he is ......

Ysabel POV:

Geez who would I say. Can somebody help me please.

Louis: Here we are.

Thank goodness. Louis your my savior!

Ysabel: I'm excited, let's go.

I said reaching Niall hand and pull him to the entrance.

as we reached the entrance door I feel scared. So I went closer to Niall. He put his arm around my shoulder leaving no space between us. Harry and Louis were in the front then us then Liam and Zayn behind us. There were many creepy things here like witches,white ladies, ghost, vampires and much more. We ran upstairs as the ghost tried to catch us causing us to go in different directions. Niall and I were still together. We hide behind the curtains in the corner. Since were in a corner our bodies had no space between. I put my hands on Niall's neck and he put his hands on my hips.

Niall: are you scared? dont worry i will never leave you.

Ysabel: Thank you.

Then i kiss his cheeks.

Niall: lets go find them.

We came out and 3 walking zombies run to us and catch us. We ran as fats as we could and bumped on 4 boys causing Me and Niall fell on the floor. He's on top of me. I stared on his blue eyes. They were like telling me something. After a few seconds The boys help Niall to stand and I recognize it was the lads.

When I stand up I used to think what those eyes wanted to say.

Niall: are you okay?

I nodded.

Liam: Come on lets find the exit.

Louis: but we didint go yet to the-

Liam: No buts.

Louis: Okay daddy.

We walked and Niall put his hands around my arm while walking.

Niall: You seem quiet. Something bothers you.

Ysabel: No Nothing.

My phone ring. it was Kelly the OIC of penshoppe.

Ysabel: Niall excuse me I just need to take this call.

He nodded.

Kelly: Ysabel, sorry for disturbing I just want you to know that you will have a hot pose tomorrow with 5 different boys. The hottest of the all will be our next model with you. Call time for you is 6:30 am bye.

She's always like that. Speak a lot then end of conversation.

Niall: what happened?

Ysabel: work for tomorrow. I need to get home cause I need to prepare. I will just use a cab.

Niall: No were gonna drive you home.

Ysabel: you sure?

He nodded.

We got in the car. Still