Six

Internet was down since about 5 yesterday so this is a day late  😁

N e x t d a y s w a g

"So you ready to give up yet?" Calum asks taking a bite if his sandwich.

"No. I will never give up." I say leaning my head on the palm of my hand. "You're not even doing anything to prove you case whole I'm here getting valuable, sorta kinda, information about Luke."

He raises one hand up, "that's the thing, I don't have to do shit. I just have to sit back and watch you until the end when Luke confirms he can't fuckin read minds. I mean, who even fucking thinks someone can read someone else's him? Our life isn't fiction. I'm pretty sure that's not possible."

I roll my eyes, "it is possible because I said so. And just because he doesn't confirm it doesn't mean it isn't true. I mean, look at harry styles. He's clearly gay as fuck, but has he confirmed it? No. He's actually denied it, but that's just how things work. People deny things that are actually true." I say tapping my fingers to a beat on the table.

Why does no one support me on this? I mean, I have hard cold evidence. Kinda. I mean, you know what I mean. Whenever I tell someone about it, they laugh it brush it off calling me paranoid or crazy.

IM NOT CRAZY OKAY. WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK IM CRAZY?

Calum laughs, "first of all, Harry is straight, and seconds of all, luke CAN NOT. read my lips, not my mind, can. Not. Read. Minds."

"Pah-lease. Harry is so gay it makes me nauseous." I say disregarding the Luke part because right now, I have something more important to prove.

Calum: "how is he gay? Hmm. Please inform me."

Ashton: "Calum. Have you seen how many times he's kissed guys and flirted with them? Oh my god did you see when he kisses James on the late late show?! Oh, and that sucky band, 5 minutes of whatever fucking season, he was all up on the band members. Especially the one who looks like a French fry."

Calum: "I don't recall."

Ashton: "you aren't Justin beiber. Don't say that. Anygay, Harry is gay. And have you seen the way he looks at Louis Tomlinson? His expression just screams 'lol I'm gay'."

Calum: "You sound like a 12 year old girl who keeps trying to prove larry is real."

Ashton: "hoe, larry is real. There is so much evidence."

Calum: "but Louis got that girl pregnant is dating that girl b-"

Ashton: (shakes hands in front of Calum's face) "but, but, but, my ass. We are not going to bring conchobar or banana into this. All you need to know is larry is real and harry is gay."

Calum: "show me proof. Then I might consider believing you. You can't just force a sexuality on someone and have no proof or evidence that they're actually gay."

^ ohh Calum. What you just said is going to come back and bite you in the ass later in the story.

Ashton: "you want proof? Go watch Freddieismyqueen's videos on youtube. That's all the proof you will need."

Calum: "sometimes I just want to strangle you."

Ashton: "the feelings mutual."

Calum: "I'm so done with you and your shit."

Ashton: "yeah?"

Calum: "no."

Ashton: "face it Calum, you're stuck with me by your side for life." (Smiles)