Thirteen

I panic as I hear Luke coming up the stairs. I tiptoe as quietly and quickly as I can down the hall in hopes of finding Luke's room. I open a door with a blink poster on the door and assume it was Luke's. I hear the footsteps getting closer, I open the door and quickly closed it lightly as I could.

When I stepped in, I knew it definitely wasn't Luke's room.

"oh my god, What the fuck?!" I turn to see a guy, who I assume was Luke's brother- assuming he is because of the blond(e) hair and same familiar facial features-
and scramble for his underwear that had been next to the bed. Yep, I walked in on a Hemmings masturabting. 

Did I stare? Yes.

Is he big? Hell yeah.

Do I have any shame? Hell no.

I would totally break out singing anaconda and dancing around but I don't think this is the appropriate time.

"Same." I say agreeing with myself.

"Hello! Earth to stranger? What are you doing in my house? In my own fucking room!" He says now standing in just boxers, his bulge still slightly there if I squint my eyes.

"Well, if you didn't want a stranger walking in on you slapping your gigantic dick naked on a bed, then you should really lock the door." I shrug. He glares at me.

"Thank you for the giant dick compliment, but still, who even are you?"

"I'm Ashton Irwin." I say looking around the room at the messy room and things laying around everywhere. Why don't people clean their rooms? I mean, I hate cleaning mine but I still do it because I don't like the mess and disorganization. It irks me. And I'm off topic.

The boy's voice snaps me out of my own little world in my head.

"Well Ashton, can you please get the fuck out." Luke's brother says looking annoyed. I cross my arms over my chest.

"Well excuse me for waking in on your precious play time. I dont appreciate you swearing at me you little sperm. You don't have to be rude about it, gosh, just learn to lock your door. Goodbye now. See you soon baby." I close the door before he could say anything else.

lol, see you soon baby. So so funny ashton.

"I know." I agree with myself once again. I jump when I hear a voice behind me. I relax when I whip around and see its Luke.

"Hey, what were you doing in my brother room?" Luke says stopping when he saw me come out and close the door. "I was just going to the bathroom to check if you were there."

"Oh yeah. I kind of walked in on your brother rubbing his meat stick." I say calmly.

"What? Oh my god ashton," Luke laughs loudly. My heart flutters a little. His laugh is so adorable, I could play it over and over again and again.

"So let me get this straight," Luke says regaining his posture and quieting down. "You walked in on my brother masturbating?" He says giggling a little.

"Yep, he should really learn to lock the door." I respond staring at the closed wooden door.

"Yeah, you would expect him to learn after getting caught so many times." Luke says shaking his head. "Classic Jack."

I actually learn that Luke's room was two doors down from Jacks. So next time I won't have to walk in on him beating his meat. Even though I kind of enjoyed it. Now, it has me wondering..

"Hey Luke, are you as massive as your brother?"

__________

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

..
...
.....
.....

is is super short but I forgot it was Wednesday soz I had to update. I'm slacking on chapters dudes. I don't know what to write anymore -_- don't worry though, I'll think of something :--))