The $5 house (PART TWO OF TWO)

Hanna typed as her mother and her Grandmother watched over her shoulder, "So the average house in our neighborhood goes for about 800,000 and they normally sell in a couple of weeks. If we're trying to hurry then maybe we should lower that price a little bit, maybe 750,000?"

"A couple of weeks??? That's way to long!" Her Grandmother huffed. "I agree!" Hanna's Mother said.

"Maybe.... $100 dollars?"

"No! $50!"

"$20!"

"10!"

"$5?"

"Yes, $5!"

Hanna almost screamed, "You Kooks! Ugh, You're normal for like 14 years and then you turn into Mr. Bean*!! A 5 dollar house is just SILLY! We might as well BURN the house!!!"

Hanna's mother nodded, "Yes, but would it sell?"

Hanna was shocked, "Well.... I guess so. But...."

"No buts! Heh heh No BUTTS!" Her Grandmother snickered.

Hanna rolled her eyes, She wasn't sure if her Grandmother was immature or she was losing her marbles.

Hanna's mother clapped her hands, waking up Hanna's Grandmother who had suddenly dozed off. "Then it's settled! Let's print some flyers and hand them out the our.... FORMER NEIGHBORS!" She laughed as if they had just won a year long vacation to France. But for all Hanna knew, they might have.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*NOTE:Mr. Bean is a comedy TV show, Mr. Bean is silly and does lots of stupid things.

And that's all I have time to write right now, Sorry the chapters are short, (Writers block) I'll try and write another one in about an hour, if not then I'll write one this evening. :) Thank you so much for reading! I really thought this story was dead for a while, But I love writing it! I PROMISE I'll write another chapter ASAP! :D

"Delia AWAY!" (Crash) "I'm okay!!!"