Chapter 8:

Nadia's P.O.V:

Because I was a little shaken up, the boys said they decided to take me out, to the outdoor mall. We bought some lunch and they went along into stores that I wants to look in.

I bought a leather skirt, a phone case, a pair of blue and purple Nikes and a black singlet.

When we sat down just outside the food court to rest from all the walking, My phone started to ring.

"Hmm. Unknown number." I said as I answered the call. "Hello?" I answered.

"I can see you." An unpleasant familiar voice answered back.

My iPhone slid out my hand and fell onto the concrete.

Jake.

I quivered as I picked up my phone, and ended the call.

"What's up, Nadia, who was it?" Niall asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Jake. He said he can see me."

Niall helped me with my bags and the boys ran ahead to get the car.

"I'm scared." I told Niall, as we sped walked to the exit of the mall, to see the boys already there.

"Sit on Niall's lap, sweetheart, we've gotta drive around for a bit." Zayn told me as he moved over.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because if Jake's following us, we don't want him to follow us home. We've gotta lose him." Harry said.

"What exactly did Jake say?" Liam asked me.

"'I can see you.' That's it." I replied.

"Why does he want to find you so bad?" Louis asked as we turned a corner.

"He has anger problems. He can't control himself when he gets angry. He has the need to punch something, or someone. He's tried anger management classes, therapists, psychologists, but nothing works. He's broken his hand three times from punching a brick wall." I explained to the boys.

"I've somehow over the years, become his main target. Mum bought him a punching bag to punch when he got angry, but he'd rather punch me." I sigh, looking out the window.

Niall's P.O.V:

I see in the rear view mirror, Jake's car.

"Oh no. Guys, do you a quick retreat?" I hear Nadia panick.

"Yeah, why?" Louis said, turning anther corner.

"He's behind us. And he doesn't look happy."

"Louis, go to Simon's recording studio! He should be there with Paul today!" I said, panicking with her.

Louis changed his direction, and a squealing of tires was heard behind us.

A few minutes later, we arrived at Simon's studio. We could see Jake's car in the distance, so we raced inside and found Paul.

"You need to take us to Simon's place. I'll explain on the way." Harry said, puffing.

Paul nodded, and led us out the back to where the van was.

Thank God the windows were tinted, because we passed Jake's car and there were no squealing tires.

I hated to see Nadia so distressed. She sat there, making no sound, while tears rolled down her face.

Right now all I wanted to do was to get Jake out of Nadia's life once and for all

*intense!! Ahahaha what do you think? -Jamie*