An accident

"Rei! Haru!" A voice can be heard from outside their room, right behind the door. Who is it? Nagisa? Rei opens the door and looks down at Nagisa standing there. He's sweating. And breathing like he lost his lungs. Haruka quietly sits on the bed, watching them from behind. "Did something happen while we were gone?" Rei asks him while looking like question mark. "It's Rin.." He starts. He looks concerned as well as Rei does. "Nagisa. What happened?" Nagisa takes a deep breath before starting the sentence. "He's hurt." Haruka quickly rises from the bed. He's soon outside the door in just a few seconds. He starts running towards the entrance of the hotel. Searching for him wildly. Nagisa and Rei quietly stands on the same spot, confused over Haru's quick action. "Rin!" He yells out whilst running towards him without any hesitation. Rin sits on a chair with Gou on the floor infront of him, wrapping a few layers of bandage around his ankle. "Damn it, Gou!" He looks like he is in a great pain, but tries to cover it with his resting bitch face. "Ah! Haru's here!" Haru stands behind gou, looking down on what's she doing. "It seems like a really bad sprain. Or a fracture. We don't know yet." Haru nods then moves to stand next to Rin. "Don't make it such a big deal." Rin says while kicking his sister on her arm with his other foot. "You're the one moaning, drama queen." He looks at her with his squinted annoyed looking eyes. "Who did you call a drama queen?!" He quickly stands up, but as soon as he does he lets out a painful sounding moan. "Sit down! Sit down!" Gou pulls him back down on the chair. Rin crosses his arms while Haru pats his shoulder to calm him down. "The doctor should be here soon." Makoto says while he walks from the telephone by the desk, towards them.

A few minutes passes before the doctor is there to examine his injury. The doctor stands up after a short while of examination. "Well? Is he gonna be okay?" Nagisa asks while standing closest to Rin. The doctor slightly smiles to not worry him. "He'll be fine." He starts. "He'll need the crutches I have with me. He needs to stay off the ankle for a couple of weeks until he feels like he can walk without major pain." Everyone looks concerned. "Is it broken?" Gou asks. "No, thankfully not. It's a second degree sprain. Noting fractured." He answers and hands the crutches to him as he stands up. "See, I told you not to run on wet ground." Gou says folding her arms. "Whatever. I'm going to my room." He pushes himself up with the crutches and uses them also to slowly move forward. "It's not your room! It's ours!" Both of them walks to their room. Leaving everyone else in the lobby.

"Soooo.. Lets grab lunch." Makoto cuts the silence. "I'm gonna eat waffles!" Everyone sighs. "You can't eat waffles for lunch." Makoto rubs his knuckles to Nagisa's head before they both run off to the small restaurant nearby. Rei grabs Haruka's hand and wraps his fingers between his. Both of the lowers their eyes to look at the hands. "Nice? Or do you want me to let go?" Makoto asks and Haru shakes his head slightly. He starts walking with Haruka next to him, holding his hand tightly trapped in his. "Since you made me breakfast before we came here, I'll order your food." Haru looks at him and nods. They walk into the room. A small, cozy room. "Look, Rei! Haru!" Nagisa yells and points at the menu. They approaches him. "Waffles can be ordered for lunch! I told Makoto but he wouldn't admit he was wrong!" Rei laughs slightly. They sit by a table for two behind Nagisa and Makoto. "I'm gonna order some fries. For both of us to share." A half broken whistling sound can be heardfrom behind them. "Sharing fries now? When is your wedding? Ow!" Makoto rubs his knuckles to Nagisas head again to make him quiet. "Maybe in a few years or so." Rei answers seriously, but with a smile. "You're hopeless at whistling, Nagisa.." Makoto sighs. "But you're hopeless at... at.. eating." He mumbles. "Eating? You couldn't come up with anything better than that?" Makoto laughs and pats his head.

"Woah. These fries were delicious! Weren't they, Haru-chan?" Rei says while wiping salt off his lips. "Stop calling me that, already. Can I get a tissue too?" He reaches out his hand to grab one but Rei stops him by grabbing his hand. "I'll wipe the salt off for you." He says and stands up to lean forward towards Haruka. Divining in for a kiss. A long, smooth one. With their tongues playing around in their mouths. It keeps going for a minute or so before Rei slighty lean to the back of his chair. Haruka looks at him. No. More like staring into his eyes. Waiting for him to do something. Anything. "Let's go out tonight. Just you and me. What do you think about that, Haru-chan?" Rei breaks the silence and the awkwardness. "If you stop calling me that, I'll go anywhere with you. As long as there's water." Nagisa throws tissues up in the air as he stands up. "Let's celebrate!" It's awkwardly silent in the whole room after his weird, unexpected action. "Let's go to our room, Nagisa. We don't want to bother them, really." Makoto says and picks small Nagisa on his shoulder, leaves some money on the table and walks out of the room with him. Rei stands up, reaching his hand to Haruka for him to grab onto it. As he does and stands up as well. Holding hands. "I wonder if Rin will be okay.." Haruka mumbles. "They said he'd be okay. Don't worry so much about it." Rei pays for the food and walks out with him. They walk back to their own room.

"Would you like some massage? You know I'm a professional massager." Rei says proudly and pushes Haruka onto the bed, flat down on his stomach. "You know what massagers do?" Rei gives out a sigh, but laughs. "Ocourse, I do, silly. Relax your upper and underbody. Don't mind me." Haruka slightly flinches and looks back at him. "What?" Rei turns Haruka's head back down towards the pillow. "I said, don't mind me. " After that, it's silent. The only sounds from that room is low moaning sounds from Haruka. He seems like he's relaxed. "You don't need to overdo it.. Don't make it sound like we're having sex." It becomes quiet after that. Then Haruka sits up, face towards Rei "Why not?" Rei just looks at him for a few seconds. "Let's go down now." He says and pulls him up on his feet, dragging him along with him down to the lobby. Haruka sighs and follows him. You can see the water from the pool from inside. It's huge. Empty for some reason. And the perfect place for a date.