Burning

Author's note:

Yohoo! I finally got around to update this thing! First off, I wanna share this awesome cover that BlueAnime101 made. It's super duper awesome! And I would like to dedicate this chap to him/her for being a cutie pie ♡♡

Hope you enjoy the chap!

-Lucidity-

---

Yuu's Point of View

"Mika?! What's going?! MIKA?!"

I yelled into the phone as I heard a voice aside from Mika's on the other end. On normal occassions, my reaction would probably be over the top... but it's pretty reasonable now because I swore I had heard Ferid's voice.

He was with Mika,and that... that was barely a good sign!

Getting up from my bed in haste, I dashed outside to reach the living room. My foot steps were heavy and pounded fast as I ran. Quickly, I grabbed my jacket from the coat rack just near the front door. As I zipped it closed, I heard someone speak from behind me.

"Oi... what's with all the ruckus? Where do you think you're going?" Gure spoke up, rubbing hmthe back of his head lazily and yawning.

"Guren!" I looked at him, with my breath starting to shake out of panic. "Mika... it's Mika! Something's happening... I have to find him!"

"Woah... woah... okay. Let me grab my keys. We'll go to Mika together." I felt a sense of comfort as Guren said this. It was good to know that he was willing to help me at my time of need.

Guren went back to his room to get the car keys, and I went outside to wait. When Guren arrived, I quickly skiddled to the car and gestured him to hurry up. It made him whine a few times, but it did help me in getting him to hasten.

We both got in the car, Guren started the engine and began driving us to Mika's place. I gave him directions on how to get there. As we were headed there, my chest kept racing fast, worried on the fact that Mika was with Ferid.

I have to be there for him... I can't run away anymore.

"Stop the car!" I shouted as we reached Mika's house. The car's wheels screeched loudly when Guren stepped on the breaks real hard. The sudden stop made me stumble forward on my seat, luckily I was saved by my seat belt.

Clicking off my seat belt, I quickly opened the door and got out of the car, "Come on!"

I didn't wait for any reaction from Guren. Instead, I ran to the front door, banging on it violently, "Mika! I'm here! Open the door!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Mika!" I punched the wooden door in front of me over and over. Guren finally came to my side, holding me on the shoulder, "Oi... don't be so loud. We're gonna look suspicious." Banging a few times, I look at Guren a little baffled with his tone, "I can't be calm when Mika is in danger. You-..."

Then suddenly, the door creaked open, making Guren and I look at whoever was on the other side.

"Now, what's with all this noise?" A pompous voice rung into my ears. It was Crowley who answered my calls. I quickly grabbed onto his shirt with demand, "Where's Mika?!"

"Oh!" Crowley smiled at with eyes closed and chuckled, "It's one punch boy. Came to deliver one to me too?"

"Where the hell is Mika?!" I scowled. Mika wasn't safe, there definitely wad no time for fooling around! This guy's playfulness just made my blood boil to an extreme level.

He whistled once, smirking at me. "So feisty. Is this why my nephew loves you so much?"

"Huh?" My eyes grew large, feeling my cheeks turn warm at the mention of Mika's feelings. He loved me? Wait... what do you mean he loved me? Like family? B-but that can't be because Mika doesn't remember everything that happened between us years ago. Unless... unless it's that kind of love.