3.no matter what

Dedicated to my bestfriend timea thank you for promoting my story ily

Chapter 3

It has been 2 months since that day on the beach. I am now six months pregnant with a baby girl. Yay me. Justin has never left my side in these 2 months. He took me to the doctor appointments, bought me clothes,food and i practically live with him. I even let him name my baby girl who is now officially "Ashley"

I looked down at Justin who was talking to my stomach. "you're silly" i giggled. He winked and whispered some goodbyes to Ashley before sitting next to me. "What do you want to do today?" He asked. I thought about it for a while then finally decide to watch a movie. After a few arguments , we finally agreed on "Finding Nemo". 

*FLASHBACK*

"DADDYYYY" "yes?" "CAN WE WATCH FINDING NEMO?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 5-year-old me is really loud. "Don't shout honey , i'll be deaf" "sorry" i frowned. He lifted my chin up and put me on his lap. "Don't worry about it you're my little princess. No matter what you do i wouldn't hate you" he kissed my forehead and we watched Finding Nemo together until i fell asleep on his arms. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Justin?" "yea?" "Will you stay no matter what?" Ariana what are you saying of course he won't he has a life you dumbhead. He smiled and said "i would never leave you i promise." I smiled and hugged him tight. "Thank you so much for being there" i whispered softly. He pulled back from the hug and i rested my head on his shoulders until the doorbell rang. "I'LL GET THAT" Justin shouted. Damn he is loud. ."ITS PIZZA!" He screamed from the front door. who ordered pizza? He sat next to me and put the pizza on the table. 'I didn't know you ordered pizza" "Well there is a lot about me you don't know Ms. Trent".  "Well i am hoping to find out"  I let out a soft chuckle and took a slice of the delicious cheesy pizza. Damn was i starving. I took a bite and i swear it taste like heaven in my mouth. I let out a soft moan , i can't help it my relationship with food is special. "Damn girl" I stuck out my tongue at him and continued enjoying the cheesy flavor. After Justin&I finished the pizza, well i ate most of them, He cleaned up. "Why aren't you helping?" "ASHLEY WANTS ME TO REST" I laughed and threw him a pillow. My eyelids then became heavier and sleep took over me.

*FLASHBACK IN DREAM*

"We're officially moving to this new house what do you think baby?" My mother said with a big smile on her face. I was 12 and we moved from New York to this small town. We stepped in the house and it was absolutely beautiful. The floral walls were absolutely fabulous. I ran up and looked for my room. From the moment i walked in i knew i loved it. The walls were a vintage-themed, i had a walk in closet and there were stars on the ceiling. It was absolutely beautiful. However the thing that attracted me the most is my bed. It was king sized yes i need that much space. The design of my bed was a simple one but i loved it. I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran down to hug my parents. "I LOVE IT" i said , grinning

*END OF DREAM*

- Justin's P.O.V-

I looked at her so peacefully. I could hear the sound of our heartbeats. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. If only she knew that i won't leave her no matter what. I carried her and laid her down on the bed. I kissed her forehead and walked out to watch tv. Damn this is all boring. I decided to turn on my phone and check my messages. I looked over and saw Ariana's phone vibrating. "Unknown Number" I stared at the phone and decided to pick it up. '"Hello Ariana's phone" smart way to answer idiot of course they would know.  "Hello who is this?" "who is this?" i asked. "Its Jack." who the hell is Jack. "Not to be rude but who the hell are you? "I'm the father of Ariana's child" Oh shit.

A/N

THANKYOU for 100+ reads omg thank you so so so much! Hope you like this! cliffhangerrrrrr >:D