62: october 17th, 2015.

both.

~:~

saturday.

"tell me about your family." luke asked and fiddled with her necklace. "the rest of your family, not your parents or crystal."

"you dragged my ass to this party, only to talk about my family?" andie raised one eyebrow and gazed at him.

"no, i wanted you to have fun." he corrected her and licked his lips.

"i don't–"

"–do fun on parties, i know. but you can have fun with us." he finished for her.

"who's us? britney and ashton wandered off twenty minutes ago, and michael and diana disappeared too." she tilted her head to the side and glanced around them.

"we still got calum." he said doubtfully and peered up at her.

"no, because he left five minutes ago." she laughed and seized his hand to stop him from playing with her necklace any further.

"what?" he frowned and looked around himself. "huh. didn't even notice."

"wow." she mumbled and rolled her eyes stupidly. "he went to talk with some girl. if i know him well enough, he'll come back in three minutes, tops."

"why would he do that?" he asked curiously and laced their fingers together.

"because calum doesn't know how to talk to girls. and drunk girls talk way too much. besides, he doesn't want a relationship like that, so when the girls starts blabbering, he'll come back. i mean, he only wants to have sex." she shrugged and drank from her cup, which consisted of pure raspberry soda.

"why is he such a lonewolf?" luke continued questioning and rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb.

"i don't really know. i guess because he doesn't want to focus on a proper relationship right now. maybe when he's stable and all that. and all he's been doing the past three years is sleeping with me, so..." andie trailed off, looking down at her lap.

"wait. he hasn't slept with anyone else but you?" he was quite surprised since he never thought calum had a problem when it came to girls.

"well, there was a girl that he lost his virginity to, but they broke up. but that's all." she shrugged again and pressed her lips together.

"i can't blame him, though. you're quite amazing in bed." he smiled and then felt a bit stupid for saying such a thing.

"please, we haven't even been rough yet." she scoffed and took another zip of her drink.

luke widened his eyes a bit and suddenly felt a bit flustered. andie almost choked on the drink when noticing his expression, and she covered her face with her free hand.

"anyway, your family." he changed the topic with a weak smile.

"right. i have three cousins on my mom's side, but i rarely meet them. i've seen them, like, four times in my entire life. then there's my uncle on dad's side, but i haven't met him. he hates my dad, because of some stupid card game they played years ago. money was probably involved too. so i don't know if he has any kids, and that's pretty much it. my aunt doesn't fancy me very much."

"oh. sorry to hear that." he said quietly and tucked some hair behind her ear.

"it's okay, doesn't bother me." she smiled assuringly and then averted her eyes towards the person nearing them.

"hey guys." calum joined them and scratched his jaw. andie checked the time on her phone and discreetly winked at luke.

"hey. what's up?" she asked and pulled her fingers through her hair.