Kai's and Lloyd's little talk

"Lloyd I have to talk to you" said kai

"O-oh..... What is it K-Kia" Lloydy while looking down blushing

"Since were alone I-I c-can finally tell you" said Kai fiddling with his fingers

"Ah okay you can tell me anything K-Kai" Lloyd said as he blush a darker shade of red.

"Lloyd umm.... You been acting strangely when I'm around you whats on your mind? D-did I do something that you can't even look at me, are you mad at me?" Kai asked Lloyd with a sad tone while he looked down.

"I-I just can't tell you K-Kai its hard for me t-to tell y-you!!!!
Lloyd yelled at Kai while choking on his own words.

L-Lloyd you can tell me anything I-I won't judge you! Just tell me" Kai said with a slightly annoyed tone.

"I-I can't!!!!" Lloyd said as he burst into tears

"Why can't you Lloyd?!?" Asked as he raised Hus voice a little

"B-because I-I'm afraid t-that you wouldn't talk t-to me when I tell you K-Kai!!!!!" Lloyd yelled as he sobbed louder.

Kai looked down and *sighed* I "think I know what's wrong with Lloyd I know he has feelings for me, because when I walk around where he is he stops what he's doing and blushes and looks down well I like him as well" Kai thought to himself.

"L-Lloyd can I ask you something?" Kai blushed and looked over where Lloyd was.

U-uh s-sure w-what is i-it k-k-kai said Lloyd looking at Kai.

"Oh gosh I know after this Lloyd will not want to talk to me or either be around me" thought Kai to himself

Kai what is it just tell me?! Lloyd said with an annoyed tone in Hus voice.

Kai leaned over Lloyd's shoulder and Lloyd notice he couldn't resist so he had to blush a dark red of shade covered his whole face.

Kai whispered in Lloyd's ears and said "Lloyd I love you ❤" Lloyd blushed and looked into Kai's eye and said "k-kai I love y-" Lloyd got cut of by a kiss that Kai gave him on the lips.

Lloyd blushed and kissed back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys watcha think about this chapter? Please let me know on the comments, and remember to vote and leave a comment I would love to see what you guys think of this story! Anyways I will try to update everyday if I cant that's because I'm busy with school and chores so ya. Bye my beautiful people! XXDD