Ashamed

Guys I'm back!! I know many people were waiting for the next chapter now here it is! Enjoy my Beautiful people....XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lloyd's P.O.V

*BEEP* *BEEP*!!!
I woke up with the alarm clock's loud noise, but I felt a warm body sleeping right next to me.

I looked down at the body that was sleeping right next to me and it was KAI!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! I forgot that Kai was sleeping with me, I giggled a little and I played with his hair.

He groans and I giggle a little, he groans even more and he starts to move his hand towards me.

I stopped him and shook him to wake up,"Kai, Kai wake up its 7:10am, and training is almost going to start"

I can hear Kai groan I giggle,
Then Kai picks himself up really slowly of the bed and walks to the Bathroom.

I look at him while he walks to the bathroom, I quikly get out of bed and change.

Time pass~~~~

Kai is all ready to go train then me and Kai walk down towards the living room, but we see the rest of the crew just chilling and talking to each other.

"Hey guys" I said

"Hi Kai and Lloyd decided to over sleep" said Zane

"U..uh n-no i-i just umm...." Kai said while scratching behind his neck.

"No we were just getting ready to start training!" I said with a little annoyed tone.

"Oh okay" said Zane as he walked to the Kitchen.

Normal P.O.V

"Hey do we have training today??" Asked Lloyd

"No its are day off" said Cole with any eyebrow up.

"Ooh I almost forgot heh, that it was are day off" Kai said with a blank expression on his face.

Lloyd face Palm by the stupid response Kai gave. (Lol..XD Kai so stupid)

"Yeah so Kai may I talk to you in private?" Said Lloyd

"Yeah sure, what's up buddy?"
Said Kai with a smile on his face

Lloyd and Kai walked out in the bounty," so......Lolyd what did you want to talk to me about?.."

Kai said while looking down,
"U-uh K-Kai are w-we d-dating..?"
Lloyd stuttered

"U-um I don't know, what do you think?" Kai said still looking down.

Lloyd just looked away while he was blushing, "K-Kai I-I really like you Kai!!" Lloyd looked down ashamed.

"Hey Lloyd?" Kai asked while looking up the sky

"Y-Yeah Kai?!" Lloyd said looking at Kai.

"I like you a lot too!, so there's no need to be ashamed of telling me Lloyd because I already know" kai said looking at me.

"I-I Love you Kai!" Lloyd said while he jumped on top of Kai and hugged him tight.

"I love you too" Kai whispered into Lloyd's ears, and Lloyd just gave him a smile in return.

"Lloyd want to take a walk in the park??" Kai asked Lloyd.

"Y-Yeah sure!" Lloyd said in excited tone.

"Okay then go get ready now" Kai said while Lloyd stopped hugging him.

"Okay!!" Lloyd shout while running up to his room and change, and as for kai who was already ready to go he waited for Lloyd.

Lloyd came out of his room all dressed up and ready to go to the park.

So Kai and Lloyd grabbed hands and walked towards the park.

Lloyd's P.O.V

Me and Kai walk towards the park, but I notice something about Kai that I didn't like.

When ever we grab hands in public, he quikly stops holding my hands and walks with his hands tucked in his sweater pocket holes and walks like nothing is wrong.

Sometimes he pushes me away from him, I start to look down and walk like nothing is bothering me 😔)

Kai's P.O.V

me and Lloyd are walking in the park, but to be honest I don't feel comfortable holding hands with a guys It-It just doesn't feel right

Every time people are walk by where me and Lloyd is, I stop holding his and push him away or I sometime speed walk so I could walk away from Lloyd, but when I do I can here him trying to catch up.

He trys to grab my hand but I ovoid it. It just doesn't feel right holding his hand in public. 😞)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm done with thus part of the story! And I really hope u guys enjoy it! If u guys have any ideas please feel free and tell! Kay now remember vote and leave a comment my Beautiful people!! XD BYE SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!