Be My Valentine

HEllo EVERYONE ! IM IN CLASS AGAIN LIKE LAST TIME AND WELL THIS CHAPTER IS MORE ON THE CUTE SIDE... SO HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!!! LATE... VALENTINE'S DAY...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuma dressed for school as he was excited today was Valentine's day and he couldn't wait to meet his boyfriend Shark. They had started dating about 2 months ago, their friends had murmured a finally, meanwhile other people were incredibly shocked by it all.
He went to eat breakfast downstairs with his family whistling a little tune to himself.
"You're awfully chearful today and way too early" said Kari as she drank her coffee and read the newspaper, his grandmother nodded as well with a smile.

"Aren't I always happy?" he asked.
"Nope, you are always eating in a rush cause you wake up too late and dont have time" she remarked.
Yuma kinda guessed that was true
"It's not like you have a valentine or do you?" Kari asked an eyebrow raised.
Yuma's cheeks reddened "No of course not"
Kari smiled as she said "Whatever you say" and continued eating.
Yuma sat down and ate his meal before telling goodbye to his sister and grandmother.

He walked to school feeling rather ackward since what his sister had said was true he was always late to class and he wasnt rushing today since he woke up 30 minutes before.
He entered school as he looked around hoping to see Shark but he was nowhere to be seen.
Tori approached him with a shocked expression "Yuma early? no way!"
Yuma groaned "not you too, cant i wake up early for once"
"You can but its not like you ever do" she said before adding "Oh is it because you wanted to meet shark so badly for valentine's?" with a smile.
"No of course not why would i want to celebrate valentine's day >.>"

"Yuma...." she said with a sigh Yuma was way to secret on telling about his feelings for Shark.

Yuma continued searching for Shark as he lead out a sad sigh why wasnt shark here, didnt he wanna see him?" He sadly went to class before he was late like always and sat down hoping he would meet his lover sometime later during the day.
When it was duel break he excitedly walked outside hoping to meet shark in the usual place where they dueled together, but oddly didnt see him there. He sadly sat on a near bench with a visible pout on his face. He couldn't believe it... had Shark skipped school completely... he had awaited this day for some days now and the fact that shark wasnt even there made him feel very sad but also kind of angry. He looked around and saw all the other couples receiving bouquets of flowers and heart shaped chocolates and nice words of confessions and love.

He was suddenly taken completely off guard as he saw Kite landing in front of him with a not so good expression on his face, which made Yuma forget completely of his bad Valentine's Day
"Yuma! Shark needs your help, i tried to help him but it seems you are the only one who can save him" he said rappidly
Yuma was shocked had someone captured Shark, was the number taking over him again. He whined as he received instructions, Kite explained on where to find Shark.
He was running fast, he couldnt believe Shark had gotten in trouble. Kite gave him instructions on how to get to Shark's house since Yuma had never been there before.
Yuma looked dumbstrucked to the big house in front of him he didnt know Shark lived in such living conditions. He rushed to the door expecting the worse inside the house but instead was surprised as he entered.

The house was filled with light and decorated with nice looking decorations, he made a turn as he let out a shocked gasp. Shark was waiting for him in the dining room, there was a delicious dinner for two and nice flowers in the middle of the table as well as soft music heard in the background.

"Took you long enough" said Shark with a smirk as he motioned Yuma to get closer.
Yuma had never expected this, he looked around shocked as he felt tears falling down his cheeks. He felt oddly relieved that Shark had remembered Valentine's day and celebrated it with him for the first time.
"Why are you crying Yuma?" Shark asked worried as he patted Yuma's back.
Yuma shook his head and looked down"No its something dumb dont pay attention to it"

Shark grabbed Yuma's chin softly as he made him look at him "It doesnt matter Yuma, why dont we start eating?"
As Yuma smiled. He seriously felt happy he was with Shark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS IS KINDA SHORT SO SORRY ALSO I KNOW ITS NOT VALENTINE'S DAY ANYMORE BUT WELL I WAS BUSY YESTERDAY..

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY !!!

~ VOTEFORZIALL