It was All a Matter Of a Bet

IF YOU ALL ARE WONDERING I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT SO IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING EMILY BANDA FOLLOW ME SINCE THIS IS MY OTHER ACCOUNT

THIS IDEA CAME FROM MY FRIEND SO SHE MUST RECIEVE PRAISE RIGHT?? NO, THEN OK YOU  BIG BULLIES! JK ALSO THIS FANFICTION IS BEFORE SHARK AND YUMA WERE BFFS, KINDA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHARK'S  POV~~

I walking in my school when a guy stepped in front of us he saw us with a scared face.

"Hey get out of our way kid" said my friend.

"I came here to challenge you Shark" said the kid. This kid was obviously a 7th grader or a 6th grader since no one in my grade would dare challenge me.

"why would Shark duel you?" said my friend said for me.

"because I say so" he answered.My friend was barely going to say something for me again, but I stepped in and said "In what grade are you kid, and what is your name?"

"I am a 7th grader and my name is Bronk Stone"

"So why did you came to challenge me?"

"Cause I want to know if I can win a duel with you"

"I will duel you but you need to give me something if I win, so what should it be? "

The kid answered " I'll give you my deck of cards if I lose"

"fair enough"

So we walked outside to duel this little loser. When we finished dueling I won and grabbed the deck of this little brat and was walking awa when suddenly someone shouted my name 

"Shark!"

I turned around and another guy challenged me to a duel trying to get his friend's deck back well it's nt my fault that his friend challenged me. But this time he won how could he. I left there suddenly I found my friend he said to me "I can't believe that little rat won, what's his name?"

"Yuma Tsukumo" I answered.

"Should we do something to him, I have an awesome idea"

"What is it?"

"You could become his friend and in the last moment betray him , that will totally get him"

"Good idea"

So I got into my motorcycle and went searching for yuma to start my plan. 

YUMA'S POV ~

I was waking to my house with Tori then we parted so we could go our ways. So I left her and started walking opposite direction. Then suddenly I hear a motor noise. I looked around and saw Shark, I stopped then he got out of his motorcycle and walked up to me. When he was at the side of me he was looking down. Then he said" Sorry for trying to get your friends deck but well it was a bet but maybe I took it a bit too seriously"

"No it's ok, I had a fun time dueling even though" I said.

"great" he said smiling sweetly. Weird i thought he was the bully of the school. but well.

'' see ya later yuma' he said. I smiled and said"bye" and saw him get in the motorcycle and leave.

SHARK'S POV

I went through the first corner and took the stupid grin of my face. He maybe thought that why would a bully be smiling weird.As you see i dont like smiling much i almost never smile.NEXT DAY

YUMA'S POV

I was walking to school early for almost the first time. Then suddenly i heard someone yell "Yuma!"

I turned around and saw Shark there with his motorcycle" Hy shark" I said.

"you want a ride"

what i thought shark was mean not a person who offered rides. "No thanks" I answered.

" ok , see ya"

He left. and i continued walking to school.

AFTER SCHOOL

I was gonna be totally busted it was 7 in the afternoon and i have not gone to my house I lost alot of time in talking with Tori and Bronk. I was running to my house that I didn't even check the streets to cross when suddenly I felt myself covered in light I turned around and saw a car coming right at me. I froze I couldn't move i was paralysed. The car was only 2 yards away from me when suddenly I fell in the sidewalk someone on top of me.

WHAT!!

SHARK'S POV

I was walking since my friend left with my motorcycle stupid bastard. Then i saw yuma standing in the middle of the street I ran to him a car was gonna go overhim i ran and tackled him to the sidewalk. why did i save him. I looked down i was on top of yuma his red eyes looking at me. "you saved me" he said.

I said" yeah why didn't you run.

"i was scared" he said.

"well if you had been more careful crossing the street. "

"yeah , sorry and shark can you get off me"

Then I remembered I was on top of him . I got off I blushed wait what!!!!!! me blushing. I quickly turned around so he couldn't see me. Then I felt arms around me I looked and saw that yuma was hugging me his head on my chest. I blushed even harder. I pulled him away

"what was that for" I asked.

"It was that you saved me so I was happy"

"A simple thanks is enough" I said. He smiled. and and I walked with him to his house.

And now i knew i couldn't continue that BET

SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND COMMENT

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

AND THANKS FOR READING