Magic Boxes and Talking Phones

(This will be second to last chapter. I wanted this one to be funny and lighthearted. I hope you have enjoyed reading my story.)

Killian and Emma woke from their nap to find Henry back home. He was sitting on the couch playing on his phone or texting Violet, they really didn't care.

It was getting close to dinner time so they decided it would be best to wake up Lauryn, or she wouldn't be able to sleep through the night. So Emma went into Lauryn's room to wake her. "Good afternoon my little princess! Did you sleep well?" She asked her little darling as she picked her up from the crib.

Lauryn just stretched in response and then snuggled into her mothers neck as Emma carried her downstairs to see the rest of the family.

"Hello little lass." Killian said as he was handed Lauryn. "Do you want to go watch something on that magic box with your brother and I?"

"It is called a TV and I know the perfect movie to watch," Henry said as he put a disk in the DVD player.

So the three of them started watching the movie as Emma began to make dinner. Emma thought it was going to be smooth sailing from here, but the movie Henry put in didn't really agree with someone in the family.

"What is this blasted movie?" Killian asked. "Who that man in green and the other person with the floppy hat?"

Henry couldn't stop laughing, but then Emma figured it out. Henry had put Disney's Peter Pan. "Henry put in the Disney version of your life. It is called Peter Pan and you are the guy in the floppy hat with the perm and the boy in green is Pan."

"Henry put something else in! I don't what to watch this Disney insult my life. I am not he villain in that, story Pan is, he is a blasted demon." Killian demanded very angry.

"Fine. How about the Disney version of Regina, Snow and Charming?" Henry asked with a devilish look in his eye that he learned for Killian.

"Henry" Emma scolded.

"Why not I would love to see this Disney insult your grandfather!" Killian replied.

So Henry put in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. As soon as Killian say the Evil Queen he burst into laughter. "That is Regina? I have to send a picture of this to Robin!" Killian said laughing. "Where is my talking phone?"

"It is just called a phone Killian, and it is over their." Henry said pointing to the large dinning table.

Killian then took a picture and sent it to Robin with a message that said... Watching Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs with the family. This is what Regina looks like. Hope this makes some good leverage for when you dig yourself a hole.

When dinner was ready Emma brought a plate over for everyone so that they could finish the movie.

After dinner Henry went straight upstairs to bed. Soon followed by Emma putting Lauryn to bed. It had been a long day and everyone was tired from all the family bonding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it. Next chapter will be the last. Please give me ideas for more stories, I am open to anything. Review are always appreciated!

Lot of Love ( =