Chapter Ten: Important Decision

"Go back to sleep. We still have an hour and a half." Chris mumbled as his eyes closed. He pulled me closer to him and I found myself already drifting off to sleep despite the events that had just taken place with Christian.

***

The first thing I heard was a shrill annoying ringing sound that made me groan and roll over. I hit the snooze button on my alarm and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, staring at the ceiling as I tried to remember. When I felt something warm touch my waist I looked over and saw Chris sleeping peacefully, his eyes closed as his beautiful lips moved slightly when he mumbled in his sleep. I couldn't believe the alarm clock hadn't woken him up. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out the first clean outfit I saw, pulling it on and then looking back at Chris. He was still passed out. I walked over with some difficulty since I was still sore, and nudged his shoulder lightly. Nothing happened.

"Chris?" I asked, nudging him again. Still, nothing happened. I growled in frustration and grabbed the sheets he was laying on, attempting to pull him off the bed. I panted with the effort, but he was too heavy. Ugh. I didn't want to do this... But I had no choice. I picked up a water bottle on my nightstand and opened it up, tipping it upside down on his face. He snorted and sat up quickly, water running down his face. I laughed at his expression and he looked around wildly until he saw me.

"What was that for?" He complained tiredly.

"Well how do you usually wake up?" I asked.

"Christian dumps me in the floor." He replied grouchily, pulling on his clothes from yesterday.

"Well I tried that but you're too heavy." I said, crossing my arms. Chris looked over at his clock and saw the time.

"I have to go back to my house to change clothes. Can I take your car and then go change and come back?" He asked.

"Only if you can do it before school starts." I said. He nodded and then he was about to leave before he stopped and remembered something. He turned around and walked up to me, placing his hands on my waist and looking in my eyes.

"I promised to tell you something." He said. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Huh?" I asked. He smiled.

"Yesterday when I called you koritsáki, I told you I'd tell you what it meant later." He said.

"So what does it mean?" I asked.

"It means 'baby girl.'" He said, pressing his lips to mine. After he pulled away, he turned around and left quickly, leaving me standing alone with a smile on my face. I quickly snapped out of the trance and looked over at my floor, which was scattered with the papers for the project. I hurriedly picked them up and organized them before putting them in my backpack and placing it on the bed. Then I walked to the bathroom and tried to get ready as fast as possible so I could start typing the final draft for the project before Chris got back.

When I was finally finished, it was 6:30 and school started at 7:25. It took about 10 minutes to get there, so I decided I had enough time to type up the final draft. I pulled out my laptop and opened a word processor, getting out the rough draft and typing as fast as I could. I was sitting on my couch downstairs, and then I jumped when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned around and saw Chris dressed in what he usually wore: black leather jacket with a black t-shirt and black jeans. Did he ever wear anything different?

"How come I didn't hear you come in?" I asked as he read what I was typing over my shoulder.

"Because I'm silent." He replied with a smirk. I shook my head and continued typing, and I felt him kiss my neck lightly.