Banshee

A banshee is a female spirit, ghost in Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Norse, and American folklore.
Banshees are known to be when seen, an omen of death. A messenger from another world.
Legends say that when you hear it's cry or wail, someone is about to died.
Tales recounted that banshees are usually specific murdered women or mothers who died in childbirth.
Yep, probably not quite the sight. Probably a lot of blood. O.o
Banshees are usually described to have long silver hair, dressed in white or grey.
A possible origins of the banshees' cries may come from barn owls. These nocturnal hunters are know for their chilling cries in the night.
In some parts of Leinster, she is referred to as the bean chaointe (keening woman) whose wail can be so piercing that it shatters glass. In Kerry in the southwest of Ireland, her keen is experienced as a "low, pleasant singing in Tyrone in the north, as "the sound of two boards being struck together" and on Rathlin Island, as "a thin, screeching sound somewhere between the wail of a woman and the moan of an owl".
So basically, eerie and most likely in a horror movie.

Like,
-Bacon
Comment,
-Ham,
Enjoy, :D
-Cheeeeeeeeese XD

BYYYYYEEEEEEE
-Scarlet829