Ch.37 Beating heart

"You kids don't have to go" the Jabberwock said with a sneaky grin.

"Uh, who the hell are you?" Kitty asked.

"He's the Jabberwock" Alistair said with a frown.

Everyone gasped at the Jabberwock.

"I've been expecting all of you" he said "Although I didn't expect you all to find your way here".

"Oh come on!" Courtly entered with frustration "They lead themselves here too! That was my job!"

"Courtly" everyone frowned.

"So I'm still confused" Courtly said to the Jabberwock "Am I getting my wish or not?"

"I still need to think about that" he said "Cause once again you didn't actually bring them to me like you were suppose to".

"Well it would of been easy to do if that wouldn't keep moving around!"

"Enough Ms. Jester, I've heard enough of your yammering".

"Guys" Alistair said "Do you wanna know how the fight really started?"

"What?" they all said.

"The fight over me, Bunny who did you say told you the secret?"

"Darling" Bunny said.

"I didn't do it" Darling put in.

"And she didn't do it" Alistair said "Courtly did".

Everyone gasped as they turned to Courtly.

"She must of used her card to disguise herself as Darling and told Bunny the secret" Alistair said with a frown "And the fight you girls had was all caused by her".

Everyone gave a mad look at Courtly.

"What?" she said "That's what jokers do".

"Courtly!" Lizzie yelled with anger "Do you realize what you did to all of us?!"

"Hm let's see" she said with sarcasm "I told a secret and you guys fought and it was really entertaining. By the way Lizzie, you're a haft virgin?"

Lizzie's eyes widen.

"Wow" the Jabberwock chuckled "Who's the lucky man?"

"That's not important" Lizzie said with a stern look.

"So Kitty was the one who posted that video of Alistair dancing to Madonna" Courtly said with a small laugh "Oh that was the stuff".

"It was an accident" Kitty frowned.

"But you embarrassed poor Alistair" Courtly said making a sad face that lead to a laugh "I almost felt sorry for him".

Alistair felt himself blushing with embarrassment as he remembered how embarrassed he felt, but he still forgave Kitty.

"So Maddie and Alistair were each others first kiss eh?" Courtly said "Well I didn't expect him to have his first kiss with a mad freak who has an obnoxious personality".

Maddie put on a sad look as she felt her heart hurt from Courtly's rude comment.

"But the way you guys were fighting" Courtly laughed "'He's mine no he's mine'" she mimicked in a girly voice "You girls acted like a bunch of sissies. Now I see why Alistair doesn't want to date any of you. But boy that was some entertainment, probably my best one. Friendship fights are the best to watch".

At that point Lizzie stomped up to Courtly and slapped her across the face with all her might.

"Oh!" everyone winched as Kitty gave a small giggle.

Courtly put her hand on her cheek that was now red from the burn as she looked at Lizzie with a mad look.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time" Lizzie scowled.

"Well" Courtly scowled "You wanna get down on this?"

"Try me bitch" Lizzie scowled.

"Ok ok" Darling pulled Lizzie away from Courtly "Let's not start another problem".

"She's right" the Jabberwock agreed "No more problems. Now that you all are here, I can finally do my business".

And with that he used his powers to pull Alistair towards him and he used his clawed fingers to puncture into Alistair's chest and pulled out his beating heart.

"Alistair!" the girls screamed as Alistair clutched his chest and collapsed to the floor.

There was no hole or blood on his chest, but he could still feel the pain.

"And now for the fun" the Jabberwock grinned as he started to squeeze the heart as Alistair yelled in pain.

"Stop that!" Lizzie yelled with fright.

But he just ignored her as he watch in delight as Alistair suffered in pain.

But at that point, Kitty teleported behind the Jabberwock and pushed him down as the heart flew out of his hand and into the air. As it started to fall, Bunny quickly ran and caught it.

The Jabberwock got up and turned to Courtly with a mad look.

"Get the heart or no wish!" he ordered as Courtly went after Bunny.

But Bunny quickly threw the heart at Lizzie who was able to catch it. Courtly gave a growl as she went towards Lizzie, but Lizzie quickly tossed the heart over Courtly's head as Maddie caught it.

"This thing is squishy" she commented as Courtly went after her.

But Maddie quickly threw the heart at Chase who caught. At that point Courtly pulled out some razor cards and flung them at Chase, but he ducked as the cards flew over his head and pierced the wall as Courtly ran to him tried to grab the heart but he threw it at Darling. Courtly then grabbed one of her wrists and tried to grab the heart that was in her other hand, but Darling used her strength to pull away from Courtly's grip and kicked her in the stomach sending her crashing into the mirror on the wall, the mirror now had a crack as Courtly got up with her face now red with anger. She ran towards Darling who ducked as Courtly tripped over her body and fell to the floor.

As Courtly kept trying to get the heart, Bunny and Maddie helped Alistair up and draped his arms over their shoulders. At that point Darling threw the heart at Kitty who caught it as Courtly went after her, but Kitty then swung her claws and clawed Courtly across her face as she yelled in pain.

"Everyone grab onto me!" Kitty said.

As everyone grabbed onto her and each other, Courtly who now had bloody claw marks on her cheek went after them just as Kitty used her powers to make them all disappear before Courtly could reach them.

"Don't worry sir!" she said to the Jabberwock "I'll get them back!"

And with that she ran out of the room filled with anger.