Chapter 1

"Have a great day, Sunset! I'll see you tomorrow!" Celestia called out.

"Goodbye!" Sunset Shimmer called back, trotting off.

Once Sunset got out of Princess Celestia's point of view, she stopped trotting.

"Ugh, I'm so tired of this crap!" Sunset growled as she walked down the dark ally ways.

When she reached the train station, she pulled up her cloak. She didn't want an old foe to spot her.

"Well, if it isn't Sunset Shimmer!" A very familiar voice called.

Sunset groaned and tried to run the other direction.

"HEY! WAIT!" The pony ran after Sunset.

"Ugh! Leave me alone!" Sunset used her magic to teleport back on the train, just as it was pulling out of the station.

Sunset sighed. She was finally away from her.

"Ah. So you thought you could escape me?!" The pony whispered in Sunset's ear.

"Goddammit Starlight!" Sunset said, surprised.

"Oh, did I startle you?" She said in a mocking tone.

"Yeah! Now buzz off!" Sunset whispered.

"Uh uh. Not that fast. I'm here on a mission." She said

"Alright. What do you want?" Sunset asked, annoyed.

"A very powerful pony could get you what you want." Starlight said, pointing to her wings

"No. I'm going to earn mine. Unlike you!" Sunset said, annoyed.

"But I know, he knows, you want them now. All you have to do, is sign this contract." Starlight pulled out a scroll.

"No. You are gonna need to convince me more. It doesn't just take a 'Oh! I see you want to be an alicorn! Here sign this!' It doesn't work like that." Sunset angrily muttered.

"Oh, but that is all it takes. I can see it in your eyes, you want to sign it..." Starlight whispered.

"No I don't! Goodbye!" Sunset hopped off the train. She didn't even know where she was. She didn't care. She wanted away from Starlight and all her evil doings.