Chapter 2 [EDITED]

<7 year time skip brought to you by RWAR OF THE FWRE WAGON!!! >

"It's been 7 years huh?"

<NO DUH IT SAYS DAT RIGHT UP THERE>

Natsu, even after the 7 years, still remain like how he was 7 years ago. He hasn't changed, except that now he was given the title as one of the Wizard Saints. He wore a long coat with orange rims with a belt. (The outfit he wore after the time skip.) and a cape with the Wizard Saint symbol on the back.

And that he acted a TINSY bit more mature as master and somewhat smarter. The guild hall was as huge as ever, but bigger than even before. More like a castle now...

"Master?" Romeo said as he walked in.

Natsu twirled around in his chair, "Romeo, don't call me 'Master' that makes me feel old...."

<Aren't you like over 400 years old? Ether: Yep!>

"Natsu-nii..." Romeo corrected, "There's paperwork for you." he held out a pile of paper, "And the council messenger said, 'Don't forget the meeting tomorrow'."

"Thanks.." Natsu took the paperwork. "Man, Gramps was right... PAPERWORK IS SURE HELLISH!" Natsu thought.

<NO DUH HE HAS A FREAKING HARD TIME WITH ALL OF YOU DESTROYING TOWNS>

Natsu sat down and quickly filled the damn paperwork and put it to the side.

Natsu walked out of the guild master's office as he was met with a slice of strawberry cheesecake smack in the face.

The whole room was silent as everyone watched the piece of cake slide off of their master's face and onto his PERFECTLY FINE boots.

<... You guys better start running out the door before you get fire shoved down your throat...>

"O-oh hey Nat-- M-master. What are y-you doing here? I thought you w-were finishing your p-paperwork in your o-office?" Reedus stammered as he slowly backed away from his master.

"Oh? And may I ask who threw this DELICIOUS piece of strawberry cake at my face?" Natsu asked surprisingly calm.

<Ether: Well, STRAWBERRY CAKE CHALLENGE! .... I think Ether is on sugar hype....>

Everyone was DEAD scared of Natsu when this happened. Natsu was a playful and carefree boy before the others disappeared. Now, they could barely recognize him. He was more mature and serious than they had ever seen him.

<I KNOW! NATSU IS LIKE NEVER CALM! WHEN HE IS, HE BE LIKE ETHER (Ether: HEY! WHY THE HELL AM I HERE?!) AND BECOMES SCARY AS HELL>

Reedus froze as he slowly backed away from the commotion. Never in hell was he going to get beat up by Natsu. NOT TODAY~~~

Natsu saw a movement from the corner of his eye and in a flash, he grabbed Reedus' arm and pulled him into the center of the room

"..." Natsu silently stared at Reedus as everyone anticipates DEATH

<Edit made by Ether =w=b Ether: HEHEHEHEHHEHE>

The clock chimed as Reedus managed to pull his arm out of Natsu's deadly grip. Everyone scrambled after him as the guild hall doors shut with a bang.

<Ether: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE, CHASE HIM! WAHAHAHHAHAA!>

Natsu sighed and locked the door after everyone had left for home.

Tomorrow is gonna be a hellish day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<THE NEXT DAY BROUGHT TO YA BY A SCREAMING ETHER! Ether: TOO MUCH SUGAR!>

"NATSU-NII! GO TO THE TRAIN STATION!" Romeo yelled at the Guild Master, "OR ELSE YOU'LL BE LATE!"

"FINE!" Natsu retorted, "IF I DIE! THE FUNERAL BILLS IS ON YOU!"

"SEE YA!"

Natsu ran down to the train station while starting to turn green just from the thought of trains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YO!" Reedus yelled as he kicked down the guild doors.

"What was that for?!" Macao demanded, "THE DOOR!"

<That poor door that always gets kicked down in almost every episode of Fairy Tail... ;w; Ether: Rest in pieces door. AND I MEAN IT! Nin_Nin: Best pun ever...WWWWWEEEEEE>

"THAT AIN'T IMPORTANT!" Reedus started waving his hands around frantically, "There's news that they spotted Tenrou! But this time, it's true! It's not a hoax! Let's go!"

"Won't Natsu be mad if we left without him?" Macao shuttered at the thought of the enraged Natsu.

Romeo stepped up, "Knowing Natsu-nii, he would want his friends to return home as soon as possible, so I think it's fine."

"Yeah..." Macao said, "Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<5 hour time skip brought to you by... "MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEENNNNN~~~~~~~~~" Ether: Come here Ichiya, I'll give a nice sweet punch in your F*CKING JAW! Nin_Nin: WOOOOOOAAAAAHHHH Calm down bro, YOU ARE REALLY ON SUGAR HYPE!!!>

"GRAY!" Jet and Droy cried in unison as they saw the missing members, "ERZA! LUCY! HAPPY! And... LEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

<Dangit. The demon lady is back. And she is SO NOT Lucy. Ether: Who's the Demon Lady?>

"Those crybabies...." Macao laughed as Jet and Droy cried and asked so many questions that it piled up to rival Mount Fuji.

"Ugh..." Erza groaned as she rubbed her head, "Huh? Everyone's here?"

Macao quickly explained everything to the Tenrou group.

"Oh..." Makarov said, "Then, who inherited all the hellish paperwork and Guild Master status?"

The rescue party shared a glance and smiled evilly, "You'll see.."

"WELL! WHATCHA WAITING FOR?! LET'S GO BACK TO FAIRY TAIL!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SUPER SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG <bows 90 degrees> School was being annoying and I felt a bit lazy... <plz don't kill meh> BUT HERE YOU GO!!! And Ether did make those edits <don't ask how>.