Chapter 3

Hacker Ether: HEY PEOPLEZ! TODAY, ETHER IS HERE TO CRASH PARTIES!!! XDDDDD
(WDF am I doing with my life...)
Nin_Nin-Sama: I don't have a lyfe either...
Hacker Ether: Anyways, onto the story! (With me hacking :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Timeskip to when Fairy Tail gets to Guild>

"Whoa..." The core members of Fairy Tail whispered in awe at the new guild hall. "This is not possible... IT'S LIKE THE CASTLE!!! HOLY---"

"LANGUAGE!!!!" Erza bellowed.

"Sorry..." Everyone said in unison.

"Anyways...." Makarov stated happily, "Let's go in! I want to see how the guild is like after 7 years!!!"

Gray nodded happily and kicked down the door... With no mercy...

<Nin: Poor door... Ether: It happens everyday, so... Meh.>

"WE ARE BAACCCCKKKK!!!!!" The Tenrou group yelled. Damn, feel bad for the eardrums.

"No way..." Old Macao whispered in shock.

<GRAMPA MACAO HERE TO SAVE THE--- *gets punched in the face by Grampa Macao*>

"Tell me it's real..."

"Why don't you go hug them or something and see if they're real...?"

"Well I don't want to die, so you go..."

"IMMA GO POKE THEM, WISH ME LUCK!" Reedus declared.

Reedus took a brush and poked Lucy in the face with it, leaving a big blue spot on her face.

"Gah!" Lucy wiped her face with her sleeve, "BEACH WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"I'M SORRRRYYYYYYYYYY~~~" Reedus yelps as tries to run away from the she-devil that's chasing after him.

Everyone laughed before greeting the Core members back. With a crying Romeo that is...

"Who's the 4th Master?" Makarov asked Macao as they got beer and sat down to talk.

"Well," Macao took a sip before smirking, "Just you see. I think you'd be very surprised."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<Ether: Meanwhile in our universe...>

Nin: ETHERRRRRRRRR!

Ether: Whut.

Nin: WHY DID YOU EAT MY COOKIES?!

Ether: ... It was just sitting there... SO eh.

Nin: I swear I'm gunna break everything you own...

Ether: HAAALLLLPPPP!!!!!!!

<Lesson 1: Never eat Nin's food or you get beaten up
Lesson 2: If you try beating up Ether when you're Nin, you are so screwed. (It means that Ether only beats up Nin... :D) Nin: *-*>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<Meanwhile in The Salamander Master...>

"Damn..." Natsu sighed, "That meeting was... Weird... " He yawned, "Anyways, let's go back to the guild..."

Natsu stalked to the train station before groaning. This is surely going to be a hellish ride.

After the train got to Magnolia (and 2 hours of gagging...), Natsu jumped out the door and kissed the ground.

"YAAASSS!!!!!" He yelled, causing the people around him to stare at him funny, but he ignored it.

He stood up and brushed his clothes off, "Off to the guild!"