Chapter 1

Louis POV

"Shit shit shit" I am in so much trouble. I am going to be so lucky if i get out of this whole mess with just one spanking or even alive. I should not have snuck out, and now there are pictures of me everywhere making out with two girls at a party... drunk... and maybe there were reports that I was seen smoking. Not like I was smoking illegal drugs it was just one cigarette. Peer pressure is a bitch. I knew that they had told me not to go, but being the oldest is exhausting, and sometimes I just want to relax like everyone else. I mean sure I would have flipped if one of the boys did what I just did, but I am the oldest so I should at least have some stress relief.

SLAM I hear the front door go. They are finally back; my nervousness coming back in full force.

"Louis, I expect you in my room in a corner. You do not want to know what will happen if you aren't there" Shit Zayn pissed. He was literally going to slowly kill me. I glanced and saw all of the boys glaring at me; all of them obviously pissed.

Should I run? Seriously why am I thinking of this now.If I ran, they would catch me and I'd rather not think of what would happen then. I take a deep breath, and quickly walk ( really ran) to Zayn's room and stared at a wall.

After what i think was 30 minutes Zayn comes in shutting the door behind him. I heard his feet coming towards me. My whole body paralyzed for the inevitable.

"Louis" Zayn's voice is still sharp with anger, but he is trying to suppress it. Which means I really fucked up.

"Yes sir" I half mumbled.

"You are grounded for the next month no tv, phone or any electronics. You will have to stay in your room unless we have to make a public appearance... to fix this mess you made" He said with disdain clear in his voice." And everyday for a week you will ask one of the boys to spank you in the morning, and I then I will give you a bedtime spanking for your entire grounding..."

"But Zayn they are the kids, you can't expect for me to let them spank me. I mean...."

" I mean it, and if I were you I would not interrupt me again."

I knew he was serious, but he seriously could not have expected for me to take this literally lying down. Before I could even think the Doncaster sass came back in full force.

"Really, Zayn aren't you just overreacting." I started to turn around " Why don't I just take the grounding, and we can forget this whole spanking thing you are proposing.......as if anyone will even listen to you." Even I knew that I went too far with the last statement; I was staring straight at him and I could feel myself shrinking under his stare. But really when I have I ever learned to keep my mouth shut when it actually needs to. "Not like you haven't done anything bad so just fuckin lay off, why don't you".

"It seems talking to you about what you did wrong isn't going to work. So let's get on with this. " Zayn grabbed my arm rather harshly, before starting to drag me his bed. He quickly pushed me onto his bed on my stomach.

As he let go for a second to grab the hair brush off his dresser, I saw my chance.Maybe if I make it out he will be able to think about how ridiculous he is being. I quickly started running to open his door, before I felt him yank me shirt back. He then took my left ear with his other hand, and dragged me back to his bed. I am so dead was all I could think.

"For that you are getting an extra 50 with the brush he said before grabbing the brush and raising it as what I can only assume is how high he can go. Because once it came down I screamed.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Okay okay i Smack Zayn Smack Smack Smack I'll apologize Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Zayn I'm sorry Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Please Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack I won't do it again Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Please Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Please Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Zayn Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack STOP PLEASE Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Zayn moved down to Louis's thighs. Louis began crying harder knowing what was about to happen.

Smack Smack Smack STOP Smack Smack Please Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Louis was sobbing by the time he was done; he didn't even feel it when Zayn finally stopped. He just kept sobbing for over ten minutes. Zayn slowly rubbing his back the entire time, until Louis's sobs went down to mere whining. Louis's butt and thighs a dark red color with a few blotches of purple that would take a few days to go down. Not that Zayn was actually going to let that happen, especially with Louis's punishment.

"Louis, sweetie, you need to get up. You need to go apologize to the boys for what you did and then half an hour of corner time. Okay? Then I can bring you back up to your bed and we can snuggle or you can even snuggle with one of the boys. How does that sound?"

Louis shook his head no with just a small whimper. All he wanted to do was go to bed; he didn't want to deal with standing in the corner for half an hour or worse having to apologize to the boys.

"Come on it will be quick then you can take a nap" Zayn helped pull Louis up.

Louis let out a low whine before being pulled off the bed. He looked at Zayn still having tears in his eyes.

Louis gently pulled up his boxers, and was starting to pull up his jeans before Zayn stopped him.

"Let me get you some sweatpants" Zayn got up and grabbed a one from his dresser before handing it to Louis.

Once Louis put on the pants he was ushered downstairs to see the rest of the boys sitting on the couch watching tv. They all looked at him once he reached the bottom of the stairs.

His face red with embarrassment and he whispered "Sorry".

"Louder Louis" Zayn said.

"I am so so sorry about what I did. I promise I won't do it again, and I know it was stupid of me to do this. So I hope all of you can forgive me". Louis said biting his lips at the end. He knew that they would forgive him, but he was still nervous.

"Of course we forgive you Louis." Liam said before hugging him. The rest of the boys soon followed and by the end they were all hugging Louis.

Thanks for reading if you send prompts that would be awesome.