Chapter 3

Louis POV

The first thing I wake up to is hearing running through the house shortly before hearing Zayn telling whoever was to stop. I forced my body up, but it felt so weak. All I wanted was to go to sleep but I knew we had a lot to do today and since I was the oldest I would have to make sure Harry, Liam and Niall all were ready.  We had an interview today with Modest then a few hours of band practice since we would be going on tour soon, and we had a charity getup to go to. 

Listing all of those things just made me want to go back to sleep more, but before I could I heard my door squeak open. 

"Louis, breakfast is almost ready I need to come down and help me out with the kids."  Zayn said  before pausing and looking around Louis's messy room. "That reminds me we need to have a cleaning day before we go on tour"

Louis and Zayn called Harry, Liam and Niall as their kids since they always joked about pretty much being their parents. 

As Zayn closed the door behind him I forced myself up. My head starting to pound knowing that I was going to have an awful headache today. I grabbed the the outfit I had picked out the night before and put it on. As I walked to the door to the hallway I tripped over a pile book that I forgot was on the floor thankfully catching myself but hurting my wrists from the force on my hands as they reached out.They stung a little but it would go away, but it didn't matter since the pain from both my wrists and headache took all of my willpower to not just give up for today and go back to bed.

 I picked myself up and walked slowly to the door and slowly opened the door trying to prepare myself when I heard a laughing screech accompanied by running and Zayn screaming at them to come and eat. I hit my head on the doorframe trying to get myself together.  I opened the door and slowly walked down the stairs before heading to the kitchen cabinets to grab some Advil. 

"Louis,  finally you are up. We need to go now." Zayn said with urgency in his voice "We are going to be late to the interview." He pushed me to the door quickly away from the Advil that I so desperately needed. 

"Zayn..." my voice quickly muffled out by the loud sounds Harry and Niall were making. This day was going to be impossible. 

We were in the car Paul was driving us to the interview and Harry and Niall could not keep the noise down. Zayn and Liam were also irritating even though they were just talking everything was making my headache feel worse and worse.  When I thought that I couldn't take anymore we finally got to the interview location. 

Zayn pulled me to the side and asked, "Louis are you okay?", but before I could answer Simon came out making us rush into the building so that we would make the interview. I was irritated to say the least. 

We were led into a dressing room to make sure we looked good since they wanted to take a picture today. To say that I was not enthused would have been the understatement of the year. We were all separated and had makeup artists styling our hair and fixing our faces. There was a lot of hustle and bustle and that would go without saying that my head was killing me now. It took everything in my to keep a professional face while they were doing whatever they were. I wasn't sure how  I was going to keep my composure once I started talking. 

Once they were done we were all rushed to a photoshoot area where they had what I swear were the brightest lights ever and I was people were grabbing us and putting us in weird positions for the picture. 

"Okay everyone look at the camera" said a young camerawoman "3...2...1" before a picture was snapped. Blinding my eyes. "Okay Louis could you keep your eyes open it looks like you are squinting" Of course it was me that made the picture not work. So I opened my eyes as much as I could before I couldn't stand the lights.