part 2

Hello readers i take decision write another part might u get interest and plz support me😊😊

After year of yariyaan ......

In u.s.a early morning a guy wake up and searching for a beside his love for not finding he wake up with a jerk oh god dis girl and fastly wake up wear his jogging suit and fastly running outside to find his girl after 15min of running he find a girl and shout her name is none other than our nandini murthy.

Nandini(n),manik(m).

N:manik why are u running like this why are u shouting and see all are staring me she also shouting and take him other side

M.what the hell nandini how many times i told u not go to alone without me and u are shouting me then u are forgeting remined u i am ur boyfriend and how this guys are staring u i will kill them said in sternly..

N:see him dislief for his over possessivenees and see becam claim because arguing him is time waste and mummered monster only audible to him.

M:what u are calling monster for this and u know i running like a mad person & why u leave with out me and jogging is not neccessary u want to exercise means u can do home na and why are staring me give me the answer.

N: first she give the water to him for his strugling his breathing and said looking his eyes said clamly because u sleep night lately na because of your concert and thats way i didnt wake up and u see me i covered my face fully na relax and u also know i cant stop my fitness timetable and this jogging i only do weekly once for no one recognize me.

M: manik see the her head to toe and move the his head in dislief he told what you telling me u covered fully and u see u r self in mirror (nan attire in media box) and look other side see all the boys are ogling u.

N: she smirked come on manik what can i do i cant told them na dont stere me and see all this is common and sorry cool down now plz ...

M: oh god what happend to my navie girl friend and said ok i aploized u said dramatically.

N: stop u r drama plz finish the jogging now said and leaving .

M: with a jerk he pull her she collided with his chest with a sudden pull she is shocked without giving any chance remove a cap from her face crashed his lips to her lips with a passion he was sucking her lips she was not giving back he bite her lip she also sucking his lip after five minutes he relized her and both are taking breathing loudly she stare him angrily he was smirking her.

N:what the hell manik how can u do this we are in outside see now how people are staring us said angrily

M: relax baby this is all are common in this place naa you only said na wink at her about people stare and i like that stare then all are understand u have a boy friend and about kiss this is charging for this bloody jogging and why are stareuing me i know i am hot without giving chance to speak her he started jogging

N:angrily glared him covered her face from cap and joined him and finish jogging with little romance and gigglings after both went to their home again sleeping and cuddling each other their slept........

Plz comment guys atleast tell me my story good or bad and next part was about fab3 ,navya,aryamaan.