"Save The Play." Chapter 8.

Today was the last day of rehearsals and I'm pretty sure none of us were prepared. Niall who was forced into the play had practiced none of his lines, Louis recently broke his foot, and Harry just quit for a reason that I have not found out yet.

"Dear lord, what in the WORLD are we going to to do now?!" I screamed while putting my hands on my head trying to breathe normaly.

"Well, I never wanted to do this play in the first place, it's just full of stupid, over-enthusiastic people." Niall murmered walking towards me.

"Wow Niall, and to think I actually thought you could change?" I quickly got up and walked away as fast as I could before Niall could shout for me to come back. I walked out the door and right as I turned the corner to get to a somewhat calmer location for myself to cool down I ran into someone.

"See Sarah! You are clumsy! Haha." Zayn said as he helped me get up from the ground.

"Look Zayn I'm really not in the mood right now." I tried to walk away, but he just grabbed my arm and pulled me back so that we were facing face to face now.

"Hey no need to give me attitude, what happened with you anyways?" He asked concerned.

At this point I had no more calmness in my body I just exploded in front of him, "YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! DO YOU REALLY? BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED JUST A COUPLE MONTHS AGO YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO I WAS, AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO ACT LIKE WE'RE BEST FRIENDS OR SOMETHING? AND SECONDLY, THE PLAY IS GETTING WORSE BY THE SECOND, ONE OF MY FRIENDS BROKE HIS FOOT, MY OTHER FRIEND JUST QUIT AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HIM, AND LASTLY THE NEW KID DOESN'T EVEN CARE TO LEARN HIS LINES I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I THOUGHT I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!"

Zayn's facial expression went from concerned to even more concerned when I told him I basically am in love with Niall.

But a couple seconds later he he shook his head and went back to talking, "Okay Sarah, I know you're going through a lot and I know what it's like."

"NO YOU SEE! THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY TROUBLE IN YOUR LIFE, YOU THINK THAT YOUR LIFE IS SO HARD BUT THE ONLY THING THAT IS HARD FOR YOU IS TRYING TO STAY ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM EVERY YEAR WITHOUT GETTING KICKED OFF BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STOP YOUR FUCKING SMOKING ADDICTION!"

No.

Did I just say that.

In front of the boy that I've been falling head over heals for who knows how long.

"You know what, just forget about it." Zayn said while he started to walk away.

"Wait Zay-"

"No. I said. To just forget about it. Okay?!" He stormed off into his next class leaving me stranded in the middle of the quad.

I didn't know what to do. I just ruined everything.

I just sat in the middle of the quad hugging my knees and crying to myself not caring about anything for a second.

Then someone came over and tapped on my shoulder.

It was someone who I didn't expect to see.

Perrie?

"Perrie what are you doing over here." I said trying to wipe away my tears before she could notice, but she knew I was crying and sat right down next to me.

"You know Sarah, we don't talk much. I don't know whether it's because we have nothing in common, or if we just have different social statuses. But I do know one thing, and that is we both love the same boy, and that boy doesn't love both of us." She said trying to hold in her tears from falling down her cheek.