Part 5: Does He Know?

But now his right hand was pulling you closer to him by your waist... This made you blush more.

Xiumin: Seems to be like that you feel cold. Let me warm you up.

Xiumin was right. You felt cold. He put his suit's jacket on your shoulders and now he's hugging you affectionately from behind. Of course you had nothing to complain about his actions, but you felt like that it would have been nicer if you would be there with V. "As we're talking about V, that pabo could have done this same to you before." You thought. You sighed deeply.

Xiumin: Sorry if i'm not the one with who you would like to be right now.
Y/n: No, no! I like to be with you! I'm just... just in my thoughts. And thank you about warming me up, but this standing on the same spot just doesn't make me enough warm.
Xiumin: How about if we take couple dance steps then?
Y/n: That might help...

Your answer was pensive, but you didn't think that he would take it seriously. Soon Xiumin had put BTS' Hold Me Thight on, even though it isn't a waltz. Xiumin put his arms around your waist and you put your hands around his neck. There you two rotated in a small circle and even though the movement wasn't big, it made you warm. When the song ended, you let each other go and Xiumin placed a kiss on your right palm.

Xiumin: It's been while since i've danced with someone so pretty. Thank you for this honour.

And as gentelman, he bowed. Butterflies were in your stomach, but then you still wished that you would have danced with V. You didn't understand your feelings. You had wondered about something like this already before, and you even had said to V that it would be your dream situation where "the one" would tell you about his feelings towards you. You started to go back in with Xiumin. You heard some voice but you thought that it's just Iris' cat. You were still blushing about that fact Xiumin just kissed your hand. Luckily Xiumin didn't notice your blushing, or then he just didn't say anything.

You believed that the night became memorable, with it's good and bad sides. While you were inside the house, you noticed that everytime you tried to make eye contact with V he just turne his head away from you. At the start of the night he was the one who was looking at you all the time, but now he just rejected your attempts to make eye contact or talk to him. He suddenly became so noncommittal and distand... like he would try to stay away from you...

*V is telling*

I saw her. She came out, with someone. And that someone wasn't any ordinary harmless girl, it was Xiumin hyung. And i know that i should have not, but i can't help myself... i followed them secretly. They hugged, danced and Xiumin hyung even dared to kiss her hand! I knew that Xiumin hyung has always been little interested in Y/n... At first it wasn't bothering me, but now my thoughts have changed. Am i jealous? Yes, and bitter also. I, i should have been there, watching stars with her, dancing with her and kiss her, not on the palm... *blushes* and say something about that how i feel. But still i'm not sure about my feelings, i like her...
But for some reason i can't say to myself that i have crush on her. But i'm sure about that, Xiumin hyung has become my rival! I also noticed that Y/n didn't do anything against Xiumin hyung. And she even blushed when they came back. She obviously liked what happened. So she surely doesn't feel the same as i do... Sigh... I stay on my last decision, i stay little furter from Y/n, but... WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT! And i just said that Xiumin hyung is my rival. And i'm not going to let go of Y/n without fighting! Still for sure, i'm staying little furter, but i'll make sure that Xiumin hyung or anyone else doesn't get close to Y/n! I'll keep her to myself, she's still my best friend! And... i just said that i don't have crush on her. Well, at least i'm sure about that Y/n isn't any better with Xiumin hyung or anyone else! Xiumin hyung, this means war! Get ready for it!

____________________________________________________________________

I'm so tired that i'm not sure how many mistakes there is but i hope you understand the text...

~Iiris