Part 9: To The Airport

*On the next day when BTS and EXO has to head off to Korea*

A taxi, where was BTS and Iris, came to pick you up at 10am. EXO had already went by other taxi. This time you didn't sleep too much and you were ready in time.

You were going to the airport, and for once there was silent in the taxi. You nine had become even better friends now, but you should say goodbye again. You don't know when you'll meet BTS again and it felt terrible.

Iris is sitting next to Jungkook and they are whispering something in their own peace. And luckily they don't care about you and V at all right now. Jimin is sitting next to J-Hope, Jin next to Suga and Rap Monster next to the driver. And you of course next to V. V is watching the landscape and is obviously in his thoughts. You are hoping that he would pay attention to you like Jungkook to Iris, but it seems to stay as wish. You sighed deeply and started to watch the view which changed all the time. You started to feel boring.

*Conversation by whispering*
Y/n: V?
V: Ne...?
Y/n: What are you thinking about?
V: One girl who's waiting me in Korea.

Your thoughts: WHAT?! A girl?!?? Waiting for him? In Korea...!!!

You tried to hold back sudden tears and answer normally.

Y/n: Re- really? Who... who is she?
V: I can't tell the name, but i can portray her, if it's okay.
Y/n: Go on.

You wanted to know more about this girl, she will be closer to V and you suddenly wanted to know everything about her.

V: She has pretty long hair, but not as long as Iris'. She's close to my age and she's very cute when she laughs. And she has the world's most adorable voice when she sings. We've always had fun together and we've known each other for long. She's not very tall, and she doesn't have glasses...
What else you'd like to know?
Y/n: That's already enough.

You couldn't listen V talking about some "other girl" anymore. Especially when she made him so happy. You somehow made it to hold your tears, but from all the things what has happened to you, this one felt insurmountable difficult. How could you handle that V would have fun with other girl... on that time when you would be wathcing him through a screen, here in your homeland!

V: What are you thinking about?
Y/n: Only that i'll miss you when you leave.
V: I'll miss you too...

For your suprise, he started to smile and he turned his head away so you won't see it.

Y/n: What makes you smile like that?
V: Nothing...
Y/n: The girl?
V: ... That too...

You started to watch out of the window next to you and hope that you would have never met him so separating won't feel so bad... And now it feels even wors.

____________________________________________________________________

Vote please!:)

~Iiris