Chapter 1

Just to tell you I know nothing about highschool because I've been in highschool well hope you like it!

"I'm off." The brunette waved her hand running outside to meet the autumn air, the young teenager flopped her bag on her shoulder and began to walk to her new school. She arrives at her school and walks in it.

"Hello! You must be new, because I've never seen you before!" A girl with light pink hair and violet eyes smiles shaking Hiyori's hand.

"Uh, yeah." The Iki nods her head shyly.

"Well my name is Kofuku, I would be happy to show you around if you want."

"Yes, please, thank you!" The brunette bowed and walked with Kofuku. After Kofuku showed her around they made it to class.

"Hello. Today we have a new student." The teacher Tenjin grabbed Hiyori and showed everyone, which caught a guy that had dark purple hair and ocean blue eyes attention, that was glancing out the window beside him.

"H-hello, I'm Hiyori Iki." She spoke nervously, playing with her fingers.

"I want you to go around the class and find out there names." Tenjin whispered to the brunette, she nods and walks to a girl with blonde hair that was parted to the right and purple eyes, she looked very popular.

"Hey, I'm Bishamon but you can call me Veena." She adds a warm smile on her face.

"Hello." Hiyori responded with a smile also. I then walked to a guy with mousy blonde hair and beautiful ruby colored eyes.

"Hello, names Fujisaki." He kissed her hand and winked at the Iki, a blush grew across her cheeks.

"H-hi." She walked to everyone but one person, the brunette walked to a man with dark purple hair and blue eyes.

"Hey." The young teen smiled taking a hand out to shake his. He glanced at her then her hand and looked away.

"You gonna tell me your name?"

He ignored her question, as she walks to her desk she hears a voice

"My name is Yato." The voice spoke, the Iki turned to look at Yato, but he was looking at his book. Hm... Wander why he didn't tell me his name earlier. The brunette was lost in thought. Hiyori sat in her desk and pulled out her Arithmetic book.

"Ok everyone, turn your books to page 6!" Tenjin commanded, looking at the chalkboard.

Hiyori began writing on her paper, while a certain person was watching her. Is that? No it can't be, she died a long time ago. Yato thought to himself. The brunette turned around only to see a young violet haired teen, her eyes widen as she stares at him. W-hy the hell is he staring at me? Hiyori panicked still staring at him.

"Miss Iki," Tenjin spoke up looking at her.

"Y-yes?"

"Are you going to right the answer?" He points his piece of chalk at the bored.

"Uh... Sure." What is the question?! She asks herself as she walks to the bored and picks up the piece of chalk.

"Uh... Um." She hesitates to write on the bored.

"You weren't listening were you?" Tenjin lets out a huge sigh, the Iki shakes her head with a blush of embarrassment on her cheeks.

(After a few classes)

Hiyori and Kofuku walk to the cafeteria wanting to sit with each other. Hiyori glances behind her finding Yato following and watching her.

"You go ahead Kofuku I'll be right there." The pinkette nods and skips to the cafeteria with a wide smile across her lips, Hiyori's smile fades when she stops walking and so does Yato, they stand there for a few seconds until Yato speaks up.

"You gonna go or not?!" He yells at her with anger in his voice. She turns around with a glare on her face.

"Why don't you go first?" She puts her hands on her hips and her glare changes to a smirk. He starts to push her to the cafeteria.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!" She slaps him, leaving a red mark on his face, he looked emotionless then he looks at her and pins her against the wall and looks in her pink eyes with a glare on his face.

"Tch... You're not even worth fighting with." He walks away with no hesitation what so ever. Hiyori stands there shocked. W-what just happened?

Well looks like when I said I would publish the Sasusaku story first I was wrong xD well I hope you liked the first chapter (which it sucked.) and go follow my friend rannymoonstar. I love her book Noragami has kik xD anyways my sister shelbyb2002 has left wattpad. And 37 votes on blighted love?! Omg I wuv you all!